Get To Know Me

I thought you guys might want to get to know me a bit better so I found a list of questions on tumblr that are hockey related (they're a bit old) that might give you guys a better sense of who I am. So here we go... I wanna here your opinions on my opinions too... so comment away on these questions!! :)

CAUTION: CONTAINS PROFANITY

...

1. Which team is your absolute favorite?

By far the Montreal Canadiens, I just love everything about them. From Pleks' turtlenecks and Nathan Beaulieu's smile, to the Gallys' bromance and our tough guys they just couldn't be anymore perfect. Add in the fact that they are kicking ass (most games) this year, I just love them a lot, okay?

2. Eastern or Western conference?

Tbh, even though my favourite team is in the Eastern conference, I like more teams in the Western conference and they have the by far better, more skilled conference as well so I like that about it too.

3. Your favorite Atlantic division team

Montreal obviously, like duh... if you weren't expecting that, then I don't know what to say...

4. Who is going to win the Stanley Cup this year?

I hope the Habs but I'm kinda also rooting for the NY Islanders, cause who doesn't want to see JT win a cup, like come on. Oh and Columbus if they make the playoffs cause they seem to be able to have like the entire roster in the stands and still win so wooh for them to win the cup.

5. Your opinion of Sidney Crosby

TOTALLY MY OPINION AND DON'T READ IF YOU ARE LIKE IN LOVE WITH CROSBY!!!! No offence to you Crosby fans, but I hate the guy. I have nothing against him, but he's such a crybaby and a diver and he thinks he's all that and sometimes he is, but the games that he's not, all he does is whine to the refs. The only time I actually don't mind him is when he plays for Team Canada, then he can do whatever the heck he wants.

6. Your favorite Metropolitan division team

I actually really don't like this division especially because they have the Penguins and the Flyers who I don't like all that much (minus the Schenn bros, Beau Bennett, & Olli Maatta cause they be babin') but if I had to pick a team it would definitely be Columbus because who doesn't love a team that can overcome all odds and claw their way back up into playoff contention! Underdogs for the win! WOOP!!

7. Your favorite forward

God, where do I begin?? I love so many of them... but Brendan Gallagher has earned the top spot in my heart. Bren is a perfect human being and a wrecking ball when it comes to opposing goalies. He's not afraid to go into the corners or get cross-checked in front of the net despite his size which is something that I greatly admire about him. Also, he is a beautiful human being who has overcome odds to make the NHL and he deserves the world. Gally, sir, I love you buddy.

8. How long have you been a hockey fan?

Since 2008, cause when I lived in Toronto, the only team I really knew anything about was the Leafs, and that wasn't much except that I knew they sucked (haha!) and had Phil Kessel who was my uncle's favourite player. Also in Toronto, girls' hockey wasn't ever a big thing. But when I moved to New Hamburg, Ontario (where Tanner Pearson started his hockey career I may add) I started playing hockey and fell in love with the beautiful sport of hockey, Canada's game.

9. Your favorite Central team

Either Colorado, Dallas, or Winnipeg. Not choosing between the three though. Colorado because I have a fetish for Gabriel Landeskog since I saw him when he was a youngin' playing for the beautiful Kitchener Rangers in the Ontario Hockey League and because they are a bad ass hockey club. Dallas because Tyler Seguin is an amazing hockey player who's skill and precision I admire as well as Jamie Benn who is pretty much the ideal NHL captain and I like underdogs and I think they could be a big surprise come closer to the end of the regular season. Winnipeg because of MARK SCHEIFELE. God, I love the feller. My mom was his vice-principal in high school when he still lived in Kitchener which is awesome and he grew up less than half an hour away from me so I have an automatic draw towards any team that he plays for and Winnipeg is the only other Canadian team I actually have some respect for and kind of like, KIND OF.