Braveheart (Torey Krug)

Torey Krug Imagine

Requested By: BYEkrug

You watched in horror as Torey stepped in front of the Senators player's slapshot. It hit him in the ankle and he crumpled down to the ice in pain immediately after.

The ref wouldn't blow the whistle since the Senators still had possession so Tore got up, hopping on one foot, trying to make his way to the Bruins' bench at the other end.

Instead of moving out of the way, he stood in front of another shot from the point, this one hitting the same ankle.

You could hear him screaming out in pain as Milan iced the puck so the trainer could get on the ice to attend to Torey.

Once the whistle was blown, the team trainer hopped over the boards and ran over to him as Torey grimaced in pain, pounding his fist.

The trainer moved his ankle around and two small tears ran down his face as he yelled. It took two teammates to help him up and to the tunnel before he was helped down to the dressing room by two medics on stand by.

You moved quickly, not even thinking, racing out of your seat with your bag and down to the team's dressing room area. The security guard knew you and gave you no trouble.

It was easy to find Torey from his very manly scream he was letting out as the doctor tried to twist and turn his ankle. You walked in...

T: Y/N...

You ran to him and threw your arms around his upper body, even though he was covered in sweat and still hadn't taken his gear off.

T: It hurts baby...

He cried into your shoulder as the doctor slowly removed his skate, he winced and screamed into the jersey he'd given you.

You helped him to take off the rest of his equipment and then walked beside him as he was carefully helped to the ambulance.

He sat down on the stretcher as the EMT began to wrap his ankle. You knew it was hurting him a lot so you grabbed tiny circles on the back of his hand.

Once you arrive at the hospital, the EMTs take him to get x-rays and probably a cast. You wait impatiently in the waiting room until he comes out limping on crutches.

His cast is black and yellow plaster and he allows you to be the first one to sign it. You get picked up by one of the Bruin's trainers and head back to the arena to watch the rest of the game together.

Torey was pretty drugged up so he crashed once you were sitting in his stall watching the third period of his game. The Bruins won by a landslide, beating the Senators 7-3.

His teammates came in and Coach Julien congratulated the team as the reporters began to swarm around Torey.

You helped him up, and got a ride home with Brad once he was done his interviews since Torey was in no state to talk to anyone.

Tore crawled into bed as soon as you helped him into the guest room since he didn't want to try and walk up the stairs to the bedroom that you shared in his apartment.

You changed into your pyjamas before laying down beside him, snuggling into his side, feeling relieved that your fiancé was okay.