Fragile (Tyler Bozak)

Tyler Bozak Imagine

Requested By: ChristineSeguin19.

Tyler Bozak came barrelling down the ice on a breakaway, dekeing through Boston's defence and going bar down on Tuukka Rask.

He jumped into the glass in front of you, celebrating with his teammates and it shattered, glass falling on you.

A piece of glass created a wide gash on your arm, and you began to cry from the intense pain shooting through your left arm as blood dripped onto the Leafs jersey you had just purchased.

One of the Leafs threw you a towel and you wrapped it around your arm tightly before walking up the stairs to go and find the paramedics on the lowest floor.

The EMT was waiting at the top of the stairs, and guided you to her station where her partner was waiting for you.

They began to clean out your arm and stitch it up when you felt really woozy, proceeding to puke all over the concrete.

"Concussion?" One of them asked the other as they continued to stitch up your arm. Then you felt blood again.

Sure enough, another gash was starting to show just above your eyebrow. They gave you some pain medication while they stitched up your forehead.

The male EMT then did some concussion testing on you and concluded that you did indeed have a bad concussion.

You tried to use your arm to get up but the shooting pain came right back and you crumpled down onto the ground.

Y/N: I...My...Arm...Broken...Hurts...

It was then that they decided to take you to the hospital for x-rays and to stay overnight because of your nasty concussion.

The female paramedic put your arm in a sling before guiding you to one of the 2 ambulances they always had for games.

You sat down on the stretcher and tried to keep your eyes open like the EMT had told you to but it was too much pressure on your head so you gave up the fight.

A girl was sitting in a room with you when you woke up. You couldn't really remember who she was, or if you even knew her at all for that matter.

Y/N: Who are you? Do I know you?

Doctor: I'm Dr.Evans, I'm gonna be taking care of you overnight. We should go get that arm in a cast.

Y/N: O-okay...

You were pushed down the hall in the wheelchair by Dr. Evans. She held a door open and let you wheel yourself in and get up onto the examination table.

She x-rayed your arm and found 3 bone breaks then wrapped your stiches and began to put a plaster cast over your stitched forearm.

Doctor: Would you like to pick your cast covering colour? We have lots of colour options so take your pick!

Y/N: Blue... like Tyler Bozak's jersey...

Doctor: I think I have that colour, so are you a Leafs fan or something?

Y/N: Huge, tonight was my first time watching them play live. One of my friend's has ice level season tickets so he gave them to me to use tonight.

The doctor finished up covering your cast and handed you a drawstring bag.

Y/N: What's this for?

Doctor: It has a bunch of things in it for your cast. Some sharpies and a special cover to put over it when you shower, along with your pain medication and a Toronto Maple Leafs teddy bear. We give them to all kids that get casts on.