For The Longest Time (Beau Bennett)

Beau Bennett Imagine

REQUESTED BY ~ MrsBennett1991

You and Beau had been dating for quite some time now. It was your 4 year anniversary tonight. Everyone's always joking around that Beau should have proposed by now but both of you want to wait. Beau is still busy with hockey and you have a stable job.

You can still remember the first date you shared. You had met through your brother, a friend of Beau's. He'd set you up with Beau because he really thought you needed a guy.

- Flashback -

Beau took you to a diner and then bowling. He didn't try to pull anything and he was such a gentlemen. You had already fallen in love with him. He payed for everything, let you win at bowling, and walked you home, even though it was 25 minutes away from his car.

- End Of Flashback -

Beau was taking you somewhere, though you didn't know where because you were blindfolded. He really loved you... and he really loved to SURPRISE you as well. Beau opened the car door for you and grabbed your hand, leading you into a building of some sort.

As you were sat down by Beau, you realized you were in the same booth at the same diner from your first date. "(Y/N), Happy Anniversary Baby. I love you so much. I hope this night is amazing! exclaimed Beau as you choose your order. "A Milkshake with 2 straws and 2 large fries please." you ordered. It was the same meal you had shared on your first date.

After food, you are blindfolded and shoved into the pickup truck again, and taken to none other than the bowling alley. Again, Beau lets you win, although you have been getting better, and you start to play a second round when Beau surprises you, and gets down on one knee in the bowling lane.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I never thought true love existed until I found you. You have given me the privledge to spend 4 amazing years with you as my girlfriend, and I want it to continue for the rest of my life. If you can believe this, I have known that I was going to marry you from the very first time we came to this very bowling lane. Tonight we relived our first date, and tomorrow we will hopefully live the first day of the rest of our lives, together, forever." "(Y/N), Will you marry me?"

You nod and start crying. Beau spins you around and around, then stops and kisses you. Out of nowhere, all of the Penguins come out hooting and hollering. They had been watching the whole night.

"I love you." you say to Beau, and he says it right back. You can tell that you and Beau are going to love each other for the longest time that you can share.

The lyrics "For The Longest Time" were engraved on the engagement ring Beau had given you and the whole song written in the card you found on your bedside table the next morning when you woke up.