Chapter 12- Revealed

None of us have spoken to Matt.. Except for Carter, because you know, they're best friends.

He's pretty much locked himself in his hotel room and avoided all of us. He has been texting me and stuff but I always ignore them.

I don't feel bad for him. He deserves the worst right now.

When I told my mom about what happened she was really worried about me and tried to convince me to go home.

Of course I said no, these boys are like my family and no matter what happens I want it to stay that way.

Just because Matt and I aren't getting along very well doesn't mean I don't want to be a part of this family anymore. I still love all of them..

--

Mahogany, the boys and I were on our way to Starbucks. a.k.a my favorite place in the world.

If the purge were real, that's the first place I'd be going.

I was walking in between Nash and Hayes who were talking about their next video together.

I was having a conversation with Johnson who was in front of me. He keeps trying to convince me that Monkey's have 3 legs, which obviously isn't true.

He's on something.

We walked in the doors of Starbucks, and instantly heard screaming girls. Fortunately none of them ran up to us, but instead took pictures.

I ordered a cotton candy frappe before finding the nearest available table.

The rest of the boys ordered and Nash, Hayes and Taylor sat at my table.

All of us were sitting on our phones, not saying anything to each other. It felt awkward but I also enjoyed it.

After a few minutes Nash tapped me on the shoulder. I took a sip of my drink before quickly looking at him.

He held up his phone, signaling that he wanted to take a selfie with me.

What's with these boys and selfies..

I leaned in closer and put my head on his shoulder. I smiled as he took the picture and then went back to my phone.

I got a notification that said 'Nash Grier mentioned you'

I opened up Twitter so that I could save the picture.

When it popped up on my screen I smiled. Hayes leaned over and smiled too.

That's when I read the caption..

'She is the most amazing, beautiful, talented and real girl I've ever met. I love her ❤️'

I felt Hayes nudging me and winking. I gave him a confused look as he started pointing between Nash and I. He held up his hands and put them in the shape of a heart.

I smacked his arm before he screeched and started laughing.

I don't know what to think..

--
A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading! I know this was a short chapter but it was more just a filler chapter and it revealed something important (at the end.) I'm updating the next chapter literally right after this one :P

What do you guys think about Nash and Sophia? Commentttttt ;))

I started writing another story a while back called 'The Youngest Grier' and need to know if I should continue it after I finish this one. Let me know what you think :)

Thanks again for reading, I love you all <3 ;)) -Emma