Chapter 33- Musical Magcon

My parents got over trying to get me to go back home. I told them off before they left though.

I told them that if they didn't accept my boyfriend or my choices, then I don't want to see them anymore.

I don't even feel bad about it. Matt doesn't deserve to be disliked by my parents, or anybody for that matter.

My dad basically disowned me as soon as I said it. My dad and I never had a great relationship. We argued a lot growing up.

But I'm glad that I'm now touring with people that make me happy. This is what I want to do with my life.

~

We have another Magcon event today and I'm really excited for it! I'm excited to meet more fans and get to perform for people that I love most.

@SophiaJohnson

Get ready San Diego, we're about to turn upppp 😂✌️

We arrived at the event in San Diego about an hour before it started.

We wanted to do a rehearsal because for this Magcon it was just singing and dancing. Usually we do a bunch of comedy and games and stuff but this time we were focusing on performing. The singers were Shawn, Jack, Jack, Daniel, Taylor and I, and the rest of the boys were going to be dancing.

I was pretty excited because I haven't gotten to sing for the fans very much during the tour. I know they wanted me to because I always have fans tweeting me and asking. I wanted to do this for them.

I picked a couple of songs that I could sing. All That Matters by Justin Bieber, I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith, and lastly we'd all be performing UpTown Funk together.

The boys and I all gathered backstage so we could work out the time schedule.

That's when Shawn ran over to me smiling.

"Do you want to perform my new song Kid In Love with me?"

I nodded in excitement. Shawn's new album Handwritten was coming out soon and I was so excited for it. He told me that I'm his favorite person to perform with so he would be offering me to sing with him a lot.

-

Once it was show time, we once again all lined up backstage and ran out one by one as they called our names.

I was the 5th person to be called out, running behind Matt and in front of Hayes.

As soon as we were all on stage, we got the first performers ready.

Jack and Jack were first up, performing Paradise, Cold Hearted and Groove. The rest of us sat on the ground around them.

Some people all about the dolla bill, It's quite a shame that ain't really how you oughta feel, It's all the same, every day, how you gotta deal, With all the pain, but in time it is gonna heal, We never change for anybody that would just be insane, Light a flame, rock it back and forth, let me take you away, With my words, I heard someone kicked it to the curb, Keep your head held high, like you're chiefin' on the herb

They continued as the fans went crazy. All you could hear from the audience was "I love you Johnson" or "I love you Gilinsky"

Next to perform was Taylor who performed Buckwild, followed by Daniel singing his song Maybe.

All of the boys are so talented and I'm so proud of all of them.

It was my turn to perform All That Matters.

Oh oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky, I need you to show me the light, Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time, Better believe it, Uh oh, whenever you're not in my presence, It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah. So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night 'Til you back again, yeah, yeah, You think I'm biased, To my significant other, You hit it right on the head, Only been missing my lover, Got a whole lotta texts on my phone and I don't reply, The next eight bars tell you why