Chapter 16- I'm sorry..

"I'm sorry" Nash whispered as his chin rested on top of my head with his arms wrapped around my back.

I pulled away and looked up at him. "what do you mean" I asked quietly.

He put a strand of loose hair behind my ear. His face was still a mess of blood.

"I- I don't think we can go out anymore.. You know I really like you Sophia, but I don't want to be the one to pull you away from Matt. I know it's only been a few days but admit it, these past 3 days have been hell between you and Matt." He said.

I looked at my feet, thinking about everything that has happened in only a few days. The boy that I convinced myself I loved, reunited with his past love. Matt and I have been arguing a lot and now he's starting to hurt his best friends.. Because of me..

"This is all my fault" I muttered, feeling the tears come to my eyes. I wasn't going to stop them from falling down my cheeks.

"No- Sophia it's not. Why would this be your fault?"

I didn't look at him, I kept my eyes glued to the floor.

"I'm the one that had to get involved with you guys, in that way. If I didn't date any of you guys as soon as the damn tour started none of this would've ever happened. Matt wouldn't hate me, I wouldn't have had my heart broken, and you guys would all still be best friends. This is my fault, I'm sorry." I announced before I dashed for the door and ran down the hallway.

Cameron and Nash were right behind me but I opened my room door and slammed it before they could catch up.

I hate myself, why do I always have to mess things up?

Before I was just messing up friendships and messing up in school, now it's messing with celebrities and that's NOT okay.

I fell on to my bed and let all of my tears sink into the pillow.

Mahogany wasn't in the room, which was good. I don't want to talk about this and I don't want people to feel bad for me. I don't want any of this..
--
The next morning

I woke up feeling dizzy and gross. I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror beside my bed.

"AHH" I screamed, not realizing how loud it was until afterwards.

Mahogany sprinted from the bathroom. "WHAT? WHATS WRONG?" She asked nervously.

I looked at her with the most serious face I could pull of and simply said "you're sharing a room with an abnormal ogre"

She started laughing until there wasn't a sound coming out of her mouth. She dropped herself to the ground and clapped like demented seal.

I laughed along with her and grabbed my clothes for today out of my suitcase. Those clothes were actually pajamas. I wasn't planning on doing anything today so why not?

Mahogany finally stood up off of the floor and calmed herself down.

She looked down at my clothes and gave me a confused look. "What are you doing?"

I held up my clothes. "Having a lazy day"

She made a snorting sound and rolled her eyes.

"You forgot we had a Magcon event today didn't you?"

I looked at her with wide eyes and then quickly started digging through my suitcase to find something decent.

How would I forget one of our events? I remember everything!

I was not excited to see all of the boys again after what happened yesterday..

I ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. As soon as I finished I got dressed into my light blue jean shorts and pink tank top that says 'Everyone's beautiful'

I put on light makeup and ran out to find Mahogany.

She was sitting on her bed fiddling with her phone before she saw me and patted the bed beside her.

"I need to talk to you for a sec Soph"

I shook my head. "If it's about yesterday than I'd rather not talk about it" I started walking towards my suitcase and grabbed my brush.

"You can't just pretend nothing happened Sophia, you need to talk to somebody about it and unless you want it to be one of the boys, then your only other choice is me. I want to be here for you. You can trust me"

I thought about it for a second. I guess I don't have my parents or friends from back home. And it would be hard to talk to the boys about this.

I nodded my head in agreement and sat beside her on the large bed.

"So tell me what happened. I know what happened with Nash and Matt but I don't know what happened with you and Nash." She said sweetly.

"Well after the whole fight happened, we were hugging and then he told me that we shouldn't go out anymore. I was really confused but then he said it was because there was too much going on between me and Matt. That's when I realized that it's my fault everyone's fighting and there's so much drama. I didn't need to get involved with them in that way."

Mahogany looked at me sympathetically. I tried to give her a small smile.

"It's not your fault that you got involved with Nash and Matt. They liked you just as much as you liked them. It would be your fault if you forced them into liking you, which you obviously didn't. I know for a fact that Matt felt love as soon as you guys got together. Don't worry about it okay? We're all in this together."

I was looking at Mahogany like she was a hero. I guess she was kinda right. I didn't force them to like me, they chose to.

I'm still mad at myself for breaking up their friendship but I'm going to try and forget about that. I have Magcon to do today.

"Thank you Mahogany, it means a lot" I said as I pulled my best friend in for a hug.

--
A/N

THEREEE YOU GO KIDS.

The end of Nophia :( Sorry guys.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3 THOUSAND READS!!! It amazes me that I thought everybody would hate this book and now I'm getting compliments on it! I love you guys so much <3

New chapter is going to be up tonight :)

One more thing, if you guys could please check out mine and my best friends YouTube channel it would be much appreciated :))

I love you guys so much, byeeee- Emma