Chapter 36- You Saved Me

I woke up with a pain in my head. I slowly sat up and looked around trying to figure out where I was.

I was in my hotel room, with Matt by my side in the bed. He was looking at his phone when he noticed I was awake.

"OH MY GOD SOPHIA I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU" he shouted and hugged me.

I winced at the pain in my back. He apologized and pulled away.

"What the hell happened?" I asked him in a sleepy voice.

"Well, after you and your friends told off Kaylee, she punched you in the face a couple times."

I laughed at how he worded it but signalled for him to continue.

"After that, a guy that she claims is her boyfriend came over and started kicking you in the back and side." Matt looked pissed as he explained it.

I stood up and lifted up the back of my shirt, revealing a huge black and blue bruise on my lower back.

He ran around the bed to me and looked at it, he was so protective. It's cute.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened babe." He said and pushed his lips into mine.

"Wait, she didn't hurt the other girls, right?"

He started smiling, which caused for me to look at him confused.

"What?" I asked smiling as well.

"Even when you are all bruised and hurt, you still worry about your friends more than yourself. It's sweet." He said with a smirk, and I smiled.

No matter what my friends come first.

"But yeah they're okay, some guy that was walking by pulled Kaylee and the other dude away from you guys."

I sighed in relief and walked over to the mirror.

"AHHHH"

Matt ran over to me. "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?"

"I have a black eye! Oh my god it's so ugly!" I said and Matt started laughing at my outburst.

"You're not ugly, you're beautiful no matter what."

I shook my head with a smile and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How did I get so blessed with somebody as amazing as you?" I smiled, looking into his big brown eyes.

"I ask myself that everyday."

~~

The boys and I were on our way to Chipotle for lunch with the girls.

We were all waking down the sidewalk in one big pack.

Mahogany and Maddy told Cameron that Kaylee brought up the car accident and how it was my fault.

It was obvious that he felt bad for me. He came over to me while we were walking.

"Soph, you don't believe Kaylee do you? The car accident was NOT your fault unless you turned into a transport driver when I left." He laughed.

I thought about it for a second.

"I know it wasn't completely my fault, but I am the reason you left angry. That part she was right about." I mumbled.

He looked upset, but instead of saying anything, he stopped waking and pulled me in for a hug.

"I don't want you to feel bad about anything Soph. You don't understand how much better you make my life."

I kissed his cheek, as a million things were going through my mind.

I'm trying to picture what life would be like if I never went on this tour. And I'm guessing horrible.

This tour has changed my life and I couldn't be more thankful that Cameron made this possible for me.

I don't think he understands how much he has done for me.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have found the love of my life, I wouldn't have met my fans, the world wouldn't have discovered my talent, and most importantly, I wouldn't have met my best friends in the whole entire world.

"Cameron.. You saved me."

A/N

No authors note because I posted this chapter right after I posted the last one, lol.

But I love you all so much, thank you for reading :)

Stay beautiful :) -Emma