Chapter 18- The Accident

As soon as the event ended, the boys met me back at the hotel.

We were all hanging out in Aaron and Hayes' room.

Cameron was really upset and angry about earlier. He doesn't think it was a mistake inviting me on the tour and that all of the drama is my fault. He is pissed that I even think that.

Well that is the truth and he's just going to have to deal with it..

Shawn asked me if I wanted to do a cover with him later today and of course I agreed.

"What song are we going to sing?" I asked while putting on my fuzzy pair of socks.

"Hmm.. I was thinking Say Something by A Great Big World"

I screamed "YES" and starting clapping.

He chuckled and tweeted to let everybody know that we'd be doing a cover together.

I walked over to Cameron who was laying on Aaron's bed by himself, not talking to any of us.

"Hey Cam, how are you doin?" I asked while kneeling beside the bed and grabbing his hand.

He didn't answer me, and he moved his hand away from mine.

"Cameron seriously? Why are you mad at me? I just told you how I feel okay.."

He still didn't answer and he was starting to irritate me.

I stayed there looking at him, waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He just continued to look at his phone.

I had enough of him ignoring me. I grabbed the phone out of his hand and put it in my back pocket.

"WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME?!?! I shouted and he looked at me shocked.

"I told everyone how I felt earlier and I am pretty damn proud of it. Why are you angry? I didn't say anything bad about you. All I said is that I wish I didn't start any drama."

"NO SOPHIA THATS NOT ALL YOU SAID" he shouted at me, surprising me by his sudden outburst.

"YOU WERE BLAMING EVERYTHING ON YOURSELF WHEN NONE OF THIS WAS YOUR FAULT. YOU'VE HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY AND YOU'RE BLAMING IT ON YOURSELF!! HOW IS THAT YOUR FAULT? YOU DIDNT WANT ANY OF THIS!!"

I looked at him and felt the tears coming to my eyes. I let them fall on to my cheeks as I still sat on my knees beside the bed, and shoved my face against his chest. All of the boys were looking over at us.

Cameron rubbed my back to try to comfort me but still had a pissed look on his face.

I finally stopped but didn't want to let go of Cameron. I hate when he's mad at me, I feel so bad.. but what I said is true. If I never got involved with these boys, relationship wise, than this wouldn't have happened.

He started standing up from the bed so I moved back.

"Bye guys, I'm going for a drive I need a little time to think.." He quickly said before grabbing his car keys and wallet.

"How long will you be?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Doesn't matter.." He added before walking out of the hotel room and closing the door behind him.

I stood there not knowing what to do next. The boys just saw another one of my crying fits and I was a little embarrassed.

Jack Gilinsky walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"He'll be okay Soph, don't worry about it" he said.

Hayes walked over and agreed. "Yeah he just needs some time to think and clear his head. When he gets back he'll forgive you.. Even though you didn't really do anything" he added. I nodded my head and sat back down on the couch.

I decided to tweet something..

@SophiaJohnson

Everyone tweet Cameron and tell him how much you love him, he needs it. Thanks beauties <3

I tweeted it and then quickly texted Cameron.

To: Cammie

I'm sorry Cam, I love you. Be safe..

I'm not expecting to get a reply, I just hope he's okay.. He was really angry.
--
Shawn reminded me that we were doing a cover so I quickly re-applied my makeup and fixed my hair.

I met him in his room and saw him practicing the song on the guitar. Bryant was setting up his video camera for us to use since we didn't have very good ones.

I sat it the chair next to Shawn as the rest of the boys, except for Cameron, piled into the room. I didn't realize they were watching but I was happy that they were.

"Okay are you ready?" Bryant asked us, getting ready to press record.

We nodded excitedly and waited for the red light. As soon as Shawn saw it he began playing the song on his guitar.

He began the song and I would join in at the chorus..

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere I would've followed you..
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble & fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye..

We finished the song and quickly said our outro.

Bryant waited until we were done and then stopped it.

"Great job Soph" Shawn said while pulling me in for a hug.

"You too" I smiled.

The rest of the boys cheered for us. We smiled and joined them on the couch and the beds.

"You guys make an amazing duet" Aaron said while smiling between both of us.

Shawn and I looked at each other and smiled.

"We do, don't we?" Shawn said with a wink. I nodded and laughed.
--

The boys and I were talking about the next cities we were going to when I got a phone call. I quickly pulled it from my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Sophia Johnson?" A man asked. I didn't recognize his voice.

"Uh, yes it is" I said, standing up and moving to the other side of the room. That didn't keep the other boys from listening to what I was saying.

"I'm sorry Ms. Johnson your cousin Cameron Dallas has been in a tragic car accident.."
--

CLIFFHANGER!!

I'm sorry guys I had to, stay tuned to see what happens next!!

Thank you guys for reading, don't forget to vote for this story and share :)

I love you all, bye <3- Emma