Chapter 39

Sophia's POV

Matthew Lee Espinosa means everything to me. And I mean EVERYTHING.

That date is something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life.

~

I woke up with Matt laying behind me and his arms wrapped around my waist like usual.

I turned onto my other side, facing him and smiling at how adorable he was when he slept.

I decided not to wake him up. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

Mahogany and I were going to the mall again today and I had to be ready in less than an hour.

After I finished my shower I blow dried my hair, and then got into my black denim shorts and long sleeve black and gray crop top that says 'Love'.

I applied my mascara and eye liner before leaving the bathroom and noticing Matt was still sleeping.

I giggled before walking over to his side and shaking him awake.

Seconds later he turned towards me and smiled, his eyes only partway open.

"Morning beautiful" he mumbled in his sexy sleepy voice.

I moved my face closer to his and slowly kissed his soft lips, moving them in sync.

I pulled away and grabbed onto his hand.

"I'm going to the mall with Mahogany, I'll be back soon okay?"

He frowned and pulled me onto the bed beside him.

"Stay with meeeee!!" He whined and held me close to him.

I laughed. "I'm sorry baby I promised her I would help her pick an outfit for an interview she has next week."

He frowned again as I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"I love you Sophia." He said as I walked to the door.

"I love you more Matthew."

~

Mahogany and I got into my car and started driving away from the hotel.

"You and Matt are honestly relationship goals" she said with a giggle.

I laughed and looked down at the ring he gave me. I mentally nodded. "Yeah, I know.."

The mall wasn't far, and as soon as we pulled up to it we decided we'd park in the underground parking lot.

We stepped out of the car and started walking to the elevator. "ECHO, ECHO" Mahogany started shouting like a 5 year old. I started laughing hysterically at the childhood memory that I'm sure we've all done.

We went to the second floor where H&M was. Mahogany said that she really wanted to find an outfit from there.

But before we could start shopping, Mahogany said she had to take a selfie first. Typical white girl.

We took a selfie and Mahogany tweeted it with the caption 'Shopping with my best fraaand ❤️'

We walked around for a bit, trying to decide between 2 different outfits.

One outfit was light wash skinny jeans with a light pink lace muscle shirt.

The other outfit was black jeans with a white blouse and cheetah print scarf.

She decided on the second outfit.

After we were done there, I was in a rush to leave because I wanted to go see Matt.