Chapter 32- You Don't Belong Here

Mahogany and I were chilling in our hotel room listening to music. We were dancing and singing, pretending we sounded like Beyoncé.

I heard a knock on the door, so I ran and popped my head out.

I saw my mom standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile, really confused.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Me, your dad and your brother decided to surprise you up here." She grinned.

I was definitely surprised.

"Mom.. You know we're leaving to the next city in a couple days, right?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, still smiling wide.

"I talked to Bart and he told me about that. We'll just be with you today and tomorrow and then we're heading back home" she said excitedly.

"Oh okay, well I'm so happy to see you! There is a lot of people I want you to meet!" I smiled.

She started clapping like a seal, which I laughed at.

"I can't wait! How about you and all your friends come out for dinner with us tonight, my treat!' She offered.

I agreed but reminded her that there are 12 of us so she doesn't have to pay but she said she was happy to.

I said goodbye to my mom and went in to tell Mahogany.

She was really excited to meet my family.

I left my room to find Cam and tell him the plan for tonight.

I walked down the empty hotel hallway to Cam and Nash's room. I pulled the key out of my pocket that Cam gave me and opened the door.

Nash, Cam and Matt were all in there sleeping. They were all in one bed too. Matt and Cam were laying normally, while Nash spread out across the bottom.

I laughed to myself as I went and laid in between Matt and Cam, facing Matt.

He looked so adorable while he slept. The way he made a little noise whenever he exhaled, not even a snore but instead a cute sigh. The way that his mouth either opened a crack or sometimes even had a small smile. It was adorable.

I moved over so I was close enough to lean up and kiss his cheek. He didn't wake up at first, until I started kissing him multiple times.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he had a huge smile on his face.

"Hey babe." He said in that sleepy voice that no girl could resist.

He pulled my head onto his chest and hugged me close to him. He smelled amazing, like axe.

I felt tapping on my shoulder so I turned around, and Cameron whispered "goals."

I laughed and then completely faced towards him so I could tell him.

"My mom, dad and brother are here to visit. They want all of us to go out for dinner with them tonight. Is that okay?" I asked quietly.

He nodded with an excited smile.

I noticed Nash was still sleeping, so I moved to the bottom of the bed, pulled the piece of gum I was chewing out of my mouth, and put it in his. He instantly started chewing on it in his sleep.

Cam and Matt started laughing and taking videos.

We waited a couple minutes until his eyes finally shot open, and the first thing he said was "I wasn't chewing gum."