Chapter 40

After the game everyone decided to go for a little night swim and I didn't wanna take chances so I just sat out and watched. I got splashed once in a while but just made sure I didn't think about changing. I was drifting to sleep when everyone started to say good bye. My eyes snapped open and I went to say bye. When they all left Derek picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"Now you can swim" he said jumping in behind me. I thought about turning and I did. My legs turned into my pretty emerald green tail and I swam around until Derek placed his hand on my hip. "Hey Jess have you ever thought about getting married" he asked. My heart began to beat quickly and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Umm yeah when I was younger" I said. I thought about turning back and I did so now I have my normal legs to keep my afloat.

"So you don't think about it now a days" he asked swimming around me.

"No not really I'm only 18 and were wolfs don't really get married remember" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"I know but humans do and I'm pretty sure mermaids do too" he stated

"True just not right now" I said before pulling myself out of the pool. "I'm gonna go to bed" I said heading inside.

"I love you" I heard him say before I got to the door. Oh screw it why not hang out with him tonight! I turned around and jumped back into the pool almost landing on him.

"I love you too" I said before kissing him. We both slowly sunk to the bottom and still kept kissing. As we made out my legs turned into my tail and I don't know why. Soon Derek had to go back to get some air so I pushed him to the surface. As soon as our lips detached my tail turned back.... Weird!

"Wanna go inside" I asked when I came to the surface

"Yeah let's go" he said helping me out of the pool. We headed up to my room and I was currently in the shower. I heard the door open and then Derek got into the shower with me. We didn't do anything sexual just talked before getting out. I got just pulled on some sweats and a shirt. "So what do you plan on doing tmr" he asked while we were cuddling.

"I think I'm gonna bring liv out to the ocean and show her my tail" I said

"That's perfect, what ocean exactly" he asked

"The only one around here" I said looking up at him.

"Right, I love you" he said kissing my for head before slipping off to sleep.

"I love you too" I whispered before falling asleep. I woke up and Derek was gone so I just got ready for the day before calling liv.

"Hey" she said through the phone

"Hey can you meat me at the ocean by your house" I asked

"Sure ill be there in ten" she said then hung up. I ran out the door and drove to the water, as I pulled up I noticed her talking to Derek. They were smiling and I got jelous so I stormed out of the car but before I reached them he ran in the opposite direction.

"What was that about" I asked when I finally reached her

"Oh you'll find out" she said

"Alright, follow me" I said before grabbing her hand. I pulled her into the water so we were deep enough then I thought about becoming a mermaid and I changed. She went under water and looked it up and down.

"THIS IS AMAZING" she yelled coming up from under water and I laughed.

"Wanna go for swim with me" I asked.

"Yes" she practically squealed then we both dove under water. She held onto my hand and had to resurface for air often but then she pulled me some weres. As we came around one of the rocks at the bottom, something happened that will change my life forever!

__________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!! Hahahah, so there's only going to be one more chapter for this book and then it's done... I know I'm gonna cry😔. But I started a book a hard and there is currently two chapter out and it would make me really happy if you guys all went and read it...... please😉✌