Chapter 24

That is Jessica and Jonah up top.. So here's another chapter.

__________________________

I woke up the next day feeling the best I have in years. It was weird because I expected to feel really shitty but I didn't. I got ready for the day and found my way down stairs to make breakfast. When I heard his door open I plated the food up and set it on the counter.

"Jess" livs voice said from behind me. I turned around to see her in only one of my brothers T-shirts and his mark was on her neck.

"Nice to know your fucking my brother now" I said then turned back to clean up the dishes.

"Jessica I'm his mate, we were meant to be together I can't do anything about it, so your going to have to live with it" I felt anger rise up and I really didn't want to hurt her so I tried to calm myself.

"Olivia just stop talking" I said while gripping the counter trying to control my anger.

"NO YOUR GONNA LISTEN TO ME" she yelled. I gripped onto the counter even tighter

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled still
Not facing her.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR BEING A BITCH BUT I LOVE YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR NOT RUINING THAT" she yelled. I slowly took my hands off of the counter and two burnt handprints laid were my hands used to be. I turned around and finally faced her. I have the most pissed off look on my face.

"Your joking right, your fucking kidding me, you have been with my brother for two god damn days. You don't love him. Your just a user. Literally two days ago you were with Dawson and you said you loved him. So dont do that shit, I don't plan on ruining anything but just thought I would let you know I don't plan on being friends with you again. If you were my best friend you would have rejected him. He's my fucking brother. The only person I had in my entire life if you hurt him I will pound your mother fucking face in" I said then walked past her and made sure I bumped her shoulder while I was at it. I walked out the front door and slammed it as hard as I could. I got into my car and drove down the road. "Holly I need to calm down" I said shaking one of my hands back ad forth out the window. My whole body felt like it was on fire and it needed to be cooled down. While I was driving it just randomly started raining and it was a big shocker because it doesn't rain in the summer time hear... Well atleast it hasn't before. I ripped my car over to the side of the road turned the radio on full blast and got out. A thousand years by Christina perri was playing as I danced up and down the street. It made my extremely happy. I was completely drenched and my dress was clinging to me. I heard foot steps running down the street and I turned to see Jonah running towards me. He was just in a pair of jeans, no shoes and no shirt. "What's going on" I asked him as he approached me. The rain dropped off the both of us as he got really close to me.

"Do you really hate me" he asked wrapping his arm around my waist so our bodies were sticking together.

"Well you did do this to me" I said

"yeah but the thing is. I have kissed more girls then you and it never happened to them, my parents always said there would be one girl that this happens to and that's the one I will spend the rest of my life with, and I think your that girl" he said leaning in closer to me.

"Jonah, I-I can't do this. I'm Derek's mate but he cheated and I don't plan on falling for anyone, now I know this is like the werewolf thing you only find one but I'm sure you you can replace me" I said backing a bit away from him.

"And I respect that, but I'm not going to let you get away" he said moving closer then Bowing and holding out his hand. I guess a thousand years was still playing because I could still hear it. "Now may I have this dance" he asked

"Oh I uh don't think that's a good idea" I said

"Jess I'm asking you to dance not marry me come on" he said grabbing my hand.

"Fine" I said he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. I was pulled in close and our bodies swayed back and forth to the music. One half of me said this was absolutely perfect I guess that was the half that belonged to him and the other half said this was completely wrong because i still loved Derek. But what I wanna know where's my half? I was pulled out of thought when Jonah got ripper away from me and was thrown to the ground by a big black wolf... Derek. Jonah jumped up and shifted into another black wolf but it was a bit smaller. They growled at each other before Derek ran and jumped at Jonah. Jonah tried to move to the side but Derek caught his hein leg and bit into it. Jonah let out a giant yelp before fire lit up around Derek pinning him in. I felt really bad and put the fire out but when Derek went to attack Jonah again I stood between them.

"STOP" I yelled. I held out my arms so they were pushed farther apart. One hand was on Derek's furry wolf chest and the other was on Jonah's furry wolf chest. Derek snarled and Jonah let out a deep growl that vibrated the ground. "Would you two grow up" I yelled. The both shifted back and now I had two naked boys beside me. "Derek what is your problem" I asked him.

"He was touching you" he said while looking at the ground

"Yes he was and I let him" he growled at that. "I'm not with you anymore, I'm sure Malia can satisfy you anyways" I said. I walked back over to my car and Jonah walked away but Derek stood there staring at me. Before I was about to drive away he tapped on the window. I slowly rolled it down then looked over at him. "What" I asked

"I'm sorry" he whispered then looked into my eyes.

"Yeah well sorry doesn't cut it anymore" I said before driving away.