Chapter 8 ~reece drama ~

"Jessica let me in, I'm sorry" Reece yelled from the other side. I just ignored him and headed for my window, I flew it open and jumped across to be greeted by Rose folding his clothes. She had her back turned on me so I thought I could sneak out.

"Hello Jessica" rose said

"Oh umm hi" I said

"Come here there's no need to leave, he's in the shower right now" I followed her command and sat on his bed. " Now I heard you are his mate, Jessica Derek will do anything for his mate and I don't want him being hurt so don't do anything stupid. He loves you more than anybody and because of that claim you are going to love him" she stated

"I would never do anything to hurt him, I know he loves me. And the claim doesn't have to be there for me to love him back I already do" I said. She turned her head to me and with a huge smile pulled me into a hug. This is the most motherly hug I have had in 7 years. It actually made me cry. I tried to wipe them away but she saw what I was doing.

"What's wrong dear?" she asked

"I haven't had a motherly hug like that seance I was nine" I stated still wiping away the tears.

"Oh hunny I love you and seance I am pretty much going to be your mom just call me it" she said while rubbing my back to comfort me. I replied with a nod then heard Derek's bathroom door open. My head shot up and rose scurried out of the room.

"What's wrong" Derek asked while walking towards me with only a towel wrapped around his lower part.

"Oh nothing just me being over dramatic" I said while looking up at him. He was standing right in front of me and was staring me down. His body began to bend down towards mine I leaned backward putting my hands on the bed for support as he came closer. His body was now lying right on top of mine and his body heat was so warm I didn't want it to end. His hair was still a bit wet so it was dripping on me as he moved closer. He hesitated before placing his lips on mine. It was gentle but meant alot, sparks were bing sent through my body as he deepened the kiss by putting his tongue in my mouth exploring. He pulled away and began to kiss my neck his hands were up the back of my shirt. When he reached my claim he kissed it and it made a moan escape my lips.

"You like that we'll imagine how good It would feel if I was in you" he whispered into my ear. He tried to take my shirt off but I stopped him. I want to do this so bad but I just cant!

"Derek I'm sorry, I'm just not ready" I said while pushing him off of me.

"No it's fine I'm willing to wait for you" he said then went back into the bathroom. I jumped backwards onto his bed and sighed. Why couldn't I just do it, everyone else around here can. I mean literally every single person I knew had already had sex but no Jessica Simmons was afraid. I was pulled out of thought when Derek jumped on the bed beside me. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead then pecked my lips obviously making me want more so we kissed again. Actually we kissed more than once before actually getting up and doing anything.

~Derek's pov~

After we decided to stop kissing I asked her if she wanted to go for a drive. We are now in my car driving down the road she's in the passenger seat singing along to the radio.

"Do you like singing" I yelled over the music

"Yeah I love it" she yelled back and then continued singing. I just laughed and then focused on the road. I pulled my car into a parking lot then used my wolf speed to run over to her side to open the door. "Thanks" she said before kissing my cheek. "So what are we doing here" she asked before I grabbed her hand and led her into the woods.