Chapter 19 ~run away~

Derek's pov~

I turned around slowly in my chair to see the human that could be putting us in danger only for it to be my mate. Jessica stood there with a surprised face then it turned to anger. She stomped on Bradley's foot then shoved him backwards after that she took off running out of the room.

Jessica's pov~

I stomped on Bradley's foot and shoved him then took off. Running down the hall I had no idea were I was going until I saw an exit sign. I didn't exactly know why I ran maybe because the guy I was with just kidnapped me and could of possibly killed me. He knows exactly how I know about wolfs so I don't understand why he would want to know. As I exited the building all around we're trees. I ran in one direction seeing a house in the distance, it led me to a street just a couple houses down from mine. I kept running until I got home. I locked every single door and window there was in my house and even grabbed a knife while I ran upstairs and packed. Yes I said packed I'm leaving... I don't want to but I have no choice. I threw all my stuff into my suit case as fast as I could while dialling livs number.

"Hello" her voice came on the other line

"Hi liv" I said

"What's wrong" she asked probably from how fast I was talking. I ran down stairs and set my suit case near the door running back upstairs to pack more.

"So uh I'm gonna leave town for a bit okay and do you wanna come for me" I asked

"Wait why what's going on we're are you gonna go" she asked sounding very worried

"Long story ill explain later if you come and I'm gonna go back to mark and Claire's" I said while packing another bag.

"You can't go back you died last time and your brother won't let you leave" she said

"Yeah we'll he's not exactly him right now" I said thinking about him looking completely perfect even tho he just got shot. The only thing that I can think of is if they changed him..... "Are you coming or not" I asked while grabbing my stuff from the bathroom

"Yes" she said before handing up. I put my phone in my back pocket then zipped up the bag and was running down the stairs until I heard a car door close. I peaked out the window to see Derek heading towards the house. I grabbed my car keys and the bags while heading to the back door. I heard the door knob rattle a bit before glass shattered just before I stepped out the back door.

"JESSICA" I heard Derek yell as I climbed into my car and drove away. Only glancing back once to see him storming out the door. I pulled up to livs a couple minutes later and she was standing at her front door with her bags. She ran over to the car and threw her stuff in then also climbed in.

"Now tell me what's going on" she said while I drove away from her house. I let out a huge sigh.

"It's a long story" I said looking over at her and she nodded

"While I've got time" she said. I explained what happened and her eyes were almost popping out of her head. "I never liked him anyways" that's all she said after I even told her about the werewolf thing. I'm surprise she don't scream and call some animal control place. We stopped in at a salon to get my hair back to the normal colour before showing up.

"Now liv remember they think I'm dead so we still have to explain it to them about how I'm here" I said looking at her as I drove up to her house. I knocked at there door and Claire opened it. When her eyes landed on mine she swayed a bit before completely falling to the ground. Mark came around the corner next. "Hah hi" I said waving nervously

"Jessica?" he asked

"In the flesh" I said then laughed a little. He invited me and liv in and after Claire woke back up I explained it to them and why I was there. They were very comforting and let me and liv stay in the house from before.

"So when are we going back" liv asked as I headed back to the living room with our freshly popped popcorn

"A couple weeks or so" I said handing her the food

"What do you think he's going to do" she asked taking a handful of it

"I have no idea" I said while grabbing a handful also. We watched a bit of tv before going to bed. I woke up to the annoying sound of the door bell going off. I noticed that I must have fallen asleep on the couch because that's wear I woke up. I walked over the door and pulled it open revealing the people I met last year. "Hi" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Hi Jess remember us" they asked

"Uh yeah I do" I said

"What are you doing back in town" when she asked me this I broke down crying I don't really know why though. I think it was because I was tired and really emotional.

"Wow, wow, wow are you okay" an unfamiliar voice said. I looked up to see a guy that wasn't in the group last time. I shook my head no and he grabbed me into a hug. I pulled away still crying and tried to wipe it off with my shirt. "I'm Jonah" the boy introduced himself.

"I'm Jessica" I finally said after I stopped crying. Breaks grabbed me and pulled me into a hug also as everyone stood there aquardly.

"Stay away from Jonah" she growled in my ear. Then pulled away and smiled before signalling everyone to leave. I stood there with a shocked look on my face before shutting the door. Like what... I just met the guy and I wasn't planning on banging him that instinct. I'm guessing she had a thing for him, she seemed so nice last time I met her what happened to that breana that I met.