Chapter 18 ~kidnapped~

"Parker" I spat out as I saw his face. The one who shoved me into the car with the other two air heads Bradley and Owen. "What do you want" I asked.

"Your coming with me" he said grabbing my arm.

"Back away" my brother yelled before pushing him. In the matter of seconds Parker pulled out a gun and a bullet went flying through the air hitting my brother and sending his body flying to the ground.

"DREW" I screamed before running over to him.

"Get changed now" Parker growled from behind me. I didn't move from the spot that I was at, I just held my brother while crying. Parker yanked me up by my hair and pulled me up the stairs. I fought trying to get back to my brother but that didn't work. He shoved me into my closet before shutting the door. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans quick then pulled on a running shirt that said 'some girls chase boys, I pass them' from when I used to run. I pulled on my vans and opened the closet door I didn't see Parker so I went to run out my door until I ran into him, I looked up and he started laughing. "Can't get away that easy" he grabbed onto my arm tight enough that it actually kinda hurt Parker dragged me back down the stairs my brother was still alive but I could tell he was hurt.

"At least let me call a hospital please" I begged

"No my friends are here to deal with him" my eyes widened and I ripped my arm out of his hold.

"NO" I yelled before running back to him. "He's my brother" I said covering his body with mine.

"Don't worry we won't kill him" he said laughing then grabbed me again forcing me out of the house and into a car. Now last time they weren't smart enough and I escaped but this time they stabbed a needle Into the side of my neck which made me black out. I woke up in a room that was completely and I had chains wrapped around my wrist that was connected to the wall restricting me from going anywheres. I started to get frustrated and moved around a bit. A door opened and in stepped Ashley. The lights switched on and it blinded me a bit but I recovered.

"Ahh if it isn't the hoe" I said as she made her way to me. Ashely took her petit hand and slapped me across the face. She then grabbed my chin making me look her straight in the eyes.

"Listen here Jessica a mouth like that can cause a lot of trouble so if I was you then I would shut the fuck up" she said then spit in my face. I whipped it off onto my shoulder.

"What do you want, why am I here" I asked. She let out a bitchy laugh before walking back towards the door. Right before she exited she whispered something that I didn't quite hear. It was something along the lines of I will find out soon but I have no idea. She shut the door and I sat there for what felt like hours until Parker came in.

"I'm sorry that your here its a shame a pretty face like your shouldn't be harmed" he said before kissing my cheek.

"Don't touch me" I said squirming away from him.

"Now, now Jessica we just want to know how you know about wolfs. Our alpha is very worried that a human would know" he said before pulling out a key. He unlocked my chains and I kicked him backwards running to the door but before I made it there I was thrown into a wall. "There was no need for that Jessica just tell me how you know" he said walking towards me.

"NO" I yelled in his face "IM NOT TELLING YOU" I yelled again

"Well then our alpha will deal with you" he said before walking out I ran to the door but he locked it.

Derek's pov~

I was in my room when I heard many cars pulling out of Jessica's house. I glanced out my window to see my betas car Parker pull out. He must have been looking for me. I let it slip off my shoulder until I got a text from Bradley saying that a human knows about our existence. I headed straight over to the place were we hold people like this.

Jessica's pov~

I was huddled up in a corner as my hole body hurt from being thrown into the wall when I heard talking outside the door. It opened and in stepped Bradley.

"Are you okay" he asked. wow! he's actually being nice

"Obviously not" I yelled

"Just tell then how you know and they'll let you go" he said walking over to me

"No I don't know if he would want me to tell you guys" I said then slapped my hand over my mouth because I gave away a hint.

"Okay so we know it's a he now" he said then laughed but it wasn't a evil laugh more of a friendly laugh. I could tell he didn't want to hurt me. "Alpha wants to see you now" he said before standing me up.

"Will he hurt me" I asked becoming nervous

"Depends" Bradley answered back. I began to shake of fear as he led me out of the room and down a dark hall until we reached the very end and took a right leading us to a pair of double doors. He pushed them in revealing a man sitting behind a desk. His chair was facing the opposite way so I couldn't see who it was.

"Now tell me exactly how you know" the alpha asked and the voice seemed very familiar. I looked around to see Ashley, first off why was she even here and Owen also Parker and my brother sitting beside him who looked perfectly fine. How.. The chair slowly turned revealing Derek......