Chapter 30

Derek's pov~

"She's my little sister im not gonna stand around and wait for her to show up, she alive and could be getting hurt because of you" Jace whispered yelled at me so liv couldn't hear how worried he was.

"I know it's my fault but I can't do anything, this is on her now if she comes back then good but for now we have to wait" I said back

"Your a horrible mate" Jace said before slamming the door in my face. It made a gear in my head turn. Wait if she was at the dance her scent would be there. Very faint because it would be old but it would be there. I jumped in my car and drove to the spot were the dance was held. I found her scent and followed it down the road until it disappeared. Her scent mixed with a wolfs scent and then disappeared completely.

Jessica's pov~

"What is this" I said pointing to the heart on the back of my shoulder

"Oh that yeah well it's telling you that you met your other half" Hayes stated

"But my other half is Derek and he will find me" I said threatening him

"No he won't" Hayes said before walking up a set of stairs and I followed.

"We're are you going" I asked

"To get changed you can join me or you can go to your room" he said pointing to the door across from his.

"Ill go to my room" I said then went inside. My back slowly slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I was so upset I didn't even see how amazing the room was. I looked up and it was magnificent. The floor was a. White carpet that was so soft against my bare feat, the walls were painted a neon blue and the bed well it is king size. I jumped on it and my whole body slunk down into the comforter, the soft warm comforter. I heard yelling out the window and I ran over to it. A group of kids that looked like cow boys and cow girls walked up to the house. I heard them knock on the front door but I didn't hear Hayes come out of his room so I went to answer it. I skipped down the stairs and pulled the door open.

"Howdy" a guy said tipping his hat off his head.

"Hi" I said holding out my hand.

"Is Hayes home" a girl asked in a accent.

"He's in his room I'm sure hell be out in a second" I said smiling.

"Well heck why don't we introduce ourselves while he gets ready, I'm Dallas and this is Nash and these girls are Maybelle and Danny". I turned to look at Maybelle and she was smiling really hard but Danny just looked bored.

"Well hi Jessica" I said smiling.

"You don't look like your from around here" Danny said.

"No I'm not from here actually I don't even know we're here is" I said. They all laughed so I did a bit to just to play along. It wasn't that funny...

"Jess I see you've met my friends" Hayes said walking down the stairs without a shirt on. My jaw dropped and so did the other girls. I slammed the door in there face and turned back to him. "What's wrong" he asked

"Go put a shirt on" I said pointing up stairs. He let a laugh out before walking back to his room. I slowly opened the door laughing nervously. "Sorry about that" I said

"Nah we get it" Dallas said

"Well makeover time" Maybelle said before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs to my room. We walked in and she shoved me on the bed. "Wow he really went all out for you" she said before walking towards a closet I followed and inside was filled with clothes all my size. How would he know my size. Except these clothes were all shorts and plaid! except for the underwear and bras. OMG he knows my bra size! what the actual fuck!

"How does he know my size" I asked

"He got people to find out" she said

"Now go take a shower you smell like him" she said. I followed her command and got in the shower that was in my bathroom. As the water ran over me I took the time to think about everything that's been happening. I only know this guy a little bit and he knows literally pretty much everything about me. That's a bit creepy but when I saw those girls eyeing him I couldn't help but get jealous. How dare he walk in front of them with no shirt on.

"Jessica snap out of it" I said to myself. You belong to Derek and only Derek. We will find a way back to him but for right now just play along. Maybe if you softened Hayes up I could sneak away. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth with the tooth brush waiting on the sink for me. I wrapped a towel around me before going back into the room. Maybelle wasn't in there anymore but there was clothes sitting on my bed. I went into my closet and picked out a bra and underwear before going back out to see what she left me. I slid the pair of shorts on she left me and I'm surprised my ass didn't hang out of them. Then I put on the shirt, it was blue, black and white plaid. I buttoned it up and it didn't fit right and I was about to take it off until Maybelle walked in.

"Oh hunny that's not how you wear it" she said laughing. She walked over to me and ripped it open. Good thing I'm confident with my body! she tied it so it reached just under my bra. Then she unbuttoned it so my cleavage was sticking out. Next she grabbed a pair of cowboy boots and I put them on and then she grabbed a hat and put it on me.

"I Look like a slut" a said.

"Excuse me all the girls dress like that around here" she said then I noticed she was wearing almost the same thing.

"I'm sorry It's just I'm not used to it" I said

"I understand its fine me and you can go shopping tmr" she said then I let out a sigh of relief. She handed me deodorant and I put it on then did the same with perfume. I noticed there was makeup on my desk so I just put on some mascara before she pulled me out of the room. I walked down the stairs listening to the clicking noise of the boots. What if I don't look okay! I breathed in before Maybelle pulled me out of the house. We walked down the road to a small river were everyone was.

"Oh damn Hayes you better look at this" Dallas said as I approached. His head snapped to my direction and he stated at me before getting up walking over. Maybelle walked away so we could walk.

"So you made me put a shirt on but you can wear this" he asked referring to my outfit.

"Hey you bought this stuff" I said poking his chest which was rock hard.

"Yeah and I made a mistake go change" he ordered me

"But I don't want to walk all the way back" I wined. He huffed before pulling his shirt off pulling it over my head. I saw the girl eyeing him again to I turned him so his back was facing them.

"Take it back I don't want them looking at you" I said pulling it off but he held it there. "Hayes there staring at you and I don't like it" I said.

"But I don't wanna walk all the way back" he wined mimicking me from earlier.

"Fine" I said. I fixed his shirt so it looked half decent. "But if they stare again it's gonna get ugly" I said and he laughed. I walked in front of him so the girls couldn't see.

"Aww Hayes why did you have to ruin the view" Nash said. Hayes let out a growl before we all laughed. I noticed Danny staring him down and I didn't like it.

"Hey Hayes your looking pretty good" she said winking at him. I sent her a death glare before walking over to him grabbing his neck and pulling his lips down onto mine. I pulled away and looked over at her

"He's mine" I said.

__________________________

Oooohhhhh did she just cheat!!! what do you guys think of this? I think jealousy pushed her too far this time.