Chapter 15 ~caught ~

"JESSICA GET THE FUCK UP" is what I woke up to. My eye lids fluttered open as my brother shook me.

"Huh what's goin on and remember I'm Ali" I said while siting up

"Yeah I remember but did you remember your date tonight with Derek, you have and hour so get up" Jace stated before walking out. My whole body shot up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. When it finally did I got it and washed myself. Getting out I managed to slip and I hit my head off of the sink, it hurt really bad but didn't seam to knock me out. I just held my towel to the cut then ran to get dressed, but of course hitting my head wasn't the worst thing that was going to happen I also stubbed my toe running to my closet and I think I broke it. I threw on a pair of pink shorts and a shirt that says 'Hakuna matata'. After that I just let my hair go natural cause I wouldn't have time to do it. I applied makeup, deodorant and perfume. I don't know why I was rushing I still have 20 minutes left to spare. I used that time to cover up the cut on my forehead. I heard a knock on the front door down stairs.

"Hi, I'll go get her" I heard my brother say. I wrapped his locket around my neck before grabbing my phone and wallet stuffing them in my purse. I slipped on black vans and opened my door just as Jace was about to knock.

"Bye" I said kissing his cheek before skipping down the stairs. As I reached the bottom Derek stood there really upset. "Hey want me to drive" I asked because he didn't even look like he wanted to go.

"Yeah that would be great" he said pulling a fake smile into his face. I grabbed my keys and got in the car. We were driving down the road towards the movie theatre when Derek started snoring I looked over and he was sleeping, I spotted a hotel just up the road and pulled in there.

"Hi I'd like one room" I said while holding a sleeping Derek up. The lady at the front desk gave me a really weird look.

"Okay here's your key" she said handing me the key. I grabbed it then dragged Derek into the elevator. It went up to the third floor and then I dragged him out until I found our room. I couldn't quite get the key in the door so I dropped Derek on an accident. He hit the floor with a loud thud. "Oops" I whispered to myself. I finally got the door open and dragged him in, I managed to get him up on the bed. I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard the bed sheets rustle.

Derek's pov~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The bed was soft and the room had the scent of Jessica. My body shot up looking for her, I let out a deep growl when I heard someone laugh. The whole room was dark so I couldn't see anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I grabbed it and twisted until I heard a satisfying crack. I heard a loud cry that sounded like Jessica. I ran and turned on the light. There lying on the bed is Ali she is clutching her wrist and it's bent in a awquard way.

"Ali I am so sorry I didn't know it was you" I said running to her. "Please forgive me ill make it better" I grabbed her wrist and popped it back in place. She let out an ear busting shriek then it slowly faded into a silent cry. "Hey I'm sorry please look at me" I pleaded. She wouldn't look up at me so grabbed her chin but not forcefully. I titled it upwards so she had to look at me.

"Please Derek let's just go home" she asked

"No" I growled out. She was ruining the moment. "Lets stay here tonight, just me and you" I said. She stood up and I thought she was going to leave so I pinned her up against the wall. She was now between me and the wall. "Your not leaving" I said

"I wasn't going to, I have to go pee" she spit out. When she said that I let her go. Ali looked at me like I was going insane and then she turned to use the washroom. Before she shut the bathroom hair she whipped her hair around to wink at me. I noticed how hot she was but I also noticed on her neck was a mark... My mark.