Chapter 9 ~meeting dereks wolf~

"Im ready, I can do this. Don't chicken out Jessica" I told myself as I stared at me through the mirror. I was debating if I should sleep with Derek. I wanted to but was afraid! "I can do this" I told myself again. I shaved my legs and other places before getting ready. I was now in my closet trying to pick out which underwear to wear. I picking between a pair of blue lace ones of this pink pair that made my ass look great.

"I like the pink" a voice said from behind me. I slowly turned around to see Derek. I felt my whole face go red as I dropped the underwear.

"Okay Jessica just play it off cool" I said to myself in my head.

"Why are you choosing between your underwear" he asked and my face went even redder. I took a deep breath before finally replying.

"Well girls like to feel good about themselves so we were sexy underwear. And I was just going through mine because I need to go buy more" I said before pushing him out of the closet and shutting the door behind me.

"Mmhmm I'm sure that's why" He said

"Oh shut up" I said. "So what are you doing here"

"Well I was bored and was wondering if you were coming over tonight" he asked

"Am I ever going to sleep in my own bed again" I returned his question with my own. Maybe that will get him off the subject of my sleeping over because I was really nervous.

"Well my parents are not home tonight" he said. I felt a wave of panic run over my body.

"Oh umm well I think I'm staying her tonight" I said. Jessica your stupid! you want him. Obviously you want to do this. What is your problem just do it now if you have to. I told myself. I was pulled out of thought when he growled. "What's wrong" I asked. He didn't reply just looked at the ground. When he finally looked up his eyes were this deep black colour that actually scared me. I stumbled back a couple feet as he made his way towards me. "Derek what's going on" I asked when he reached me.

"I can tell how much you want me" he whispered in my ear and it made me shiver. "I can smell it right off of you"

"I don't know what your talking about" I said while trying to push him off. But he was to heavy and was now pinning me against the wall. His hands ran down my body until they wrapped around my ass and lifted me up.

"I will take you right here, right now" he said then looked up at me and his eyes were still black. His wolf was obviously on edge. And I needed to calm him or this could go bad.

"Derek you need to calm down, I love you but I don't think we should do this" I begged as he carried me over to the bed and set me down. I scooted as far away from him as I could. He pulled his pants off revealing how turned on he way through his boxers. I want this but his wolf could take over and it could go bad. I need to calm him down, he could hurt me.

"Let me show you how good I feel" he said while crawling towards me.

"Derek I'm serious stop" I kinda yelled but he kept moving towards me. I rolled off my bed and ran to my balcon t shutting the door behind me. Wow Jessica good going you could have ran out your room but now your trapped on the balcony. I looked below and noticed the pool was directly below. I have never jumped off into it but my brother has. I climbed up on the railing but was pulled back down by Derek. I turned around to see if he was alright but his eyes were still black. He slid his hand under my shirt and I smacked him across the face. His eyes turned back to there normal colour then went to an even darker black. Just great this time he didn't want to fuck he was pissed.

"JESSICA YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" he yelled in my face. His deep voice almost made the ground shake but I was so scared that I went to walk backwards but hit the edge of my balcony and flipped off of it backwards. I didn't scream because I knew I would hit water below. When I did I resurfaced and Derek was now standing at the edge. "Jessica I'm so sorry" he pleaded