Chapter - 17

Morning guys!!!!
Today is the day when we will finally go to school. Whoops! I'm so excited.
We all quickly did breakfast and went to the school on same car. It seemed more like a trip than a ride to school. Em and David were on the backseat and William was driving. I sat on the passenger seat.

"Slow down...... Otherwise we're gonna fly dude." David patted William's shoulder as he was literally paving the car too fast.
" No it's adventurous." He replied.

Seriously, speeding the car seemed him interesting?!
"Yeah, only to you." I spoke in between.
David laughed while Em was checking in her emails and Instagram feeds barely listening to our talks.
William growled at David.

"Calm down dude...... By the way, Rose would you like to team up with me?" David asked me all of a sudden.
"For what?" I didn't knew what he was talking about.

"For teasing our sweet prince and to keep him in check." He replied...... Sarcastically enough so that William would piss off.
Whatever..... I was totally enjoying the scene.
"Yeah sure...... I'd love to." I replied back to David, and then we shake hands as a confirmation of our newly formed team.
"Rose...... You too." He sighed.

Yes of course. Me also.

Then David's phone rang and he picked it up...... Busy talking.
Now it's only the two of us left to talk. His one hand on the steering wheel and other on the gear.
"We will reach school in 15 minutes." William informed.
" Yeah..... It's gonna be fun." I smiled at him.
"Excited?" He asked noticing my smile.
" To moon and back." I replied but I think it was a little bit loud.

He smiled back at me.
"Rose.... I'm going only because of you otherwise I don't have any special interest in the high school thing." Em spoke.
"Why? You don't like it." I asked curiously. Which idiot would hate high school?
"Of course ....... Not. If  you're doing it a 1001th time then it's not." She made a fake pout indicating that she's angry.

"Oh  girl! Trust me it's the last time." I smiled at her through the middle view mirror. She still maintained her fake face struggling with the urge to laugh. I sighed.

Who can say that these guys are supernatural and that too this old?
I seriously doubt that.....

We spent another 10 minutes in the car before clearly seeing the gate that I saw a whole of one and  a half months back. As soon as we entered the driveway, stares were directed towards us. I could hear gossips and murmurs all around.
I wonder what new have they noticed in us??

David aborted the call and the Em was now all excited again. William's face had a proud expression and he smiled all along his way to the parking. I scanned the whole path. The same view..... Boys and girls in groups..... Short dresses, skaters, selfie experts..... A small husky.....

Wait....did I just said a small husky?!
Omg! There is a dog in there.

"Stop." I said in excitement. William immediately pulled off the breaks. Em jerked forward but David was stuff at his seat as if he was stuck with some adhesive like fevicol.
"What happened?" William asked and Em also stared at me for answer.
I pointed out of the the at that little dog."There...."
They all looked in that direction and Em's face gleamed up just like me. William had an 'are you serious' look on his face and David seemed as if he was about to lose his laugh.

"You like dogs?" William asked with a hint of doubt in his voice.
"Like???....... No. I love them."

"More than me?" He asked.
"Of course..... Just look at them. They're are just so cute. Omg. I also want one." I replied while my gaze is fixed on that puppy.
"You have 3." David spoke with a hint of laughter. I turned towards the backseat facing him.