chapter- 9

ROSELLA'S POV

All that he had told me till now sounded like some kind of fairytale......
And the most mystifying fact that bothered me the whole time was ' why mum and dad are not saying anything? Why are they silent and why do they look satisfied??'

These all questions crowded my brain... It only made me listen more carefully to all that William had to say.

"So you're the most strongest creature alive? Huh?" I smirked.
"Yes babe..... I told you our basic history.. any questions??"

Oohh! Is he a professor??
' any questions?' I repeated his slang in my head in a kinda mocking way.
Yeah... I know at this situation I'm naturally expected to be scared but it can't be helped. Maybe I have lost all my senses because of such a tremendous amount of information in such a short time.

"Yes.... Aren't vampires and werewolves portrayed to be living with on earth in twilight? But you said you lived on another planet, so are you aliens?"
Everyone laughed loudly... Have I said something hilarious???

" Rosella, your question is a legit one but we're not aliens. Once we all lived on the earth but due to the foolishness of some people, we were expelled and prohibited to enter earth, until and unless we take a blood oath in front of the holy pedestal, that we will abide by the rules." This time Aunt Mia spoke in a really casual way as if she didn't even cared about that.

But for me this all was very weird and absurd. It hardly made any sense.

Can they not clearly explain???

I didn't know but a confused expression appeared on my Face.
"What happened that time?" My mouth spatted automatically..... Urgghh! What has happened to me??!! Why am I so curious to listen to some kind of fairy tale??!!

All of their faces surfaced a sad and disappointed expression.
Did I asked something wrong? But whatever I really wanted to know the real Truth. They all were just giving me glimpses of something big and not coming to the main point.

They glanced over each others face and said nothing for 5 minutes. Sometimes nodding to each other and sometimes briefly sighing.
I couldn't understand what was going on.....

Suddenly they all stood with smiles on their faces. Leaving William behind everyone proceeded towards the gate. Mum came  towards me while moving out...
" Sweetheart, I think he can explain you better than us." I was so shocked not because I was left alone with William again, but because my mum and dad themselves left me there....
Are they the same as before??!! They have changed a lot. Earlier they used to tell me to stay away from guys because to them the definition of love is same as that of fire. They sometimes explained me patiently that being in love is the most amazing and breathtaking feeling in the world but only when we love the right person. And I don't know why they considered all the boys I know as some sort of playboy. 

Whatever it was like some sort of movie plot  to me....... oh mann!! Now it doesn't matter if I understood the story or not but one thing i definitely knew that today onwards my  life is gonna change and that too not partly but completely and wholly.  A part of me wanted to believe to that while a part of me wanted to snap all of it then and there with no further story making......

" Hard to believe, right?" i was brought back to reality by his voice. Shit! I was day dreaming...... He was standing near the couch in front of me, whereas I was still sitting with one leg on the other. 

" yeah....." i managed to say just one word. He  smiled at me sympathetically. Then he began walking towards me and sat beside me. My whole body tensed up. Heartbeat increased insanely fast. My backbone automatically straightened at his presence. My mouth fell wide open. Why is he sitting so closely?? Don't he have any sense of proximity........ urghh!!

" Relax...... I'm not gonna eat you..... not until you say so......" He winked seductively at me, and chuckled darkly. I rolled my eyes, and gave him an 'ARE YOU SERIOUS' look.....

" okay... okay.... i get it."  he laughed.
"umm.... you were explaining something?"

" curiosity..... i like that. yeah....  so you just got the basic idea of what we are, right?" he asked me while comforting himself beside me. "yeah.... Vampires and werewolves...... i guess." 

He smiled furiously just like a teacher, who would smile after successfully explaining the theory of relativity to his students or the concept of waves and doppler's effect ............
I somewhere felt proud of being a good student to a controversial folktale.... 

"Yes you got that right..... so now i will come to the history part..... you see earth was formed a millions of years ago.... at that time the guardian angel of this universe invited our ancestors to live here. They came from another universe..... and hence we started our first civilization here on earth. So basically we were called the natives of Earth. We have seen the Paleozoic , Mesozoic and the Cenozoic eras of this planet. Millions of years passed peacefully under the rule of various courageous and victorious of kings of all times. The kingdom of ours was named ' THE VOLTAIRE EMPIRE'."

" Voltaire??" It all seemed a bit more complex than I have ever imagined.
He continued.....
"Yes.... It was the name of the first civilisation of vampires  on earth. At that time little did vampires knew that another species- 'werewolves' also existed on Earth. They were the natives of Earth."

" Ohh...." It was really hard for me to keep up with this amount of information.....

" Years passed by peacefully..... Untill one day war broke between the two communities." His face saddened at that thought.
" War?!" I was shocked. War between the supernatural's..... Hard to imagine.....

"Yes.... It brought immense amount of destruction for both the Earth and us. So the guardian angel came down and asked us to either evacuate the planet or take the blood oath..."

"Guardian angel? Blood oath?" I suppose many new words are going to be added up in my dictionary.

" It's an oath which  testifies the bond or the promise with our blood. If the  promise is broken, we die......."

Wtf!! Die because of breaking a promise..... I barely managed to speak anything..... But from my expression it was sure I was shaked to my core......

Suddenly William's phone rang.... I came back to reality from the ringtone.He stood up giving me a smile. Attending the phone.
"et tu bene?"
.
.
"surgere fecit David"
.
.
"confido. est mecum."

He kept his phone down. I think it has the same accent as that of Em.....

Fuck!!!!! How can I forget Em and.... David... They both were injured.

" Rose.... That's all for today. Rest we will tell you at the dinner." I was brought back from my thoughts by William's voice. I nodded and then stood up.

" Where is Em? How is David? They both were bleeding earlier..... I want to meet them now."  I said it all in one breath.

" Woah.... Woah. Wait princess. You will see them at the diner."
I was somewhere relieved to listen that I'm going to meet them soon.

"First, you need to rest." He smiled at me and smoothly forwarded his hand. I smiled back at gave my hand.

Then we both Walked to his room.... I guess.
.
.
After changing clothes I quickly claimed up the bed. Although it was only 2 in the afternoon by then, but somehow I felt very heavy and sleepy. My mind needs time to process all this information. And maybe the cute animal........ Will also come in my dreams.

" Sleep soundly princess. I'm right here. Always with you." He winked at me.
I blushed.
"Yeah I know." I smiled back and pulled up my blanket to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter....😉♥️

Love you guys♥️

Do comment and tell me your views.

Vote and comment ♥️