chapter- 12

He carried me all the way to the kitchen..... In his arms, and I just snuggled my head deep in his chest. His scent is so intoxicating..... I want to just inhale as much as I could. I don't want to leave him.....

Reality dawned upon me......
What the hell I was doing?? Hugging him.....
" Put me down." I said slowly enough, so that he could hear.

He looked at me and did as I said. He placed me carefully on the couch nearby the kitchen. His eyes turned pitch black and slightly bigger than before. Earlier it was yellow and now black..... It's kinda weird, but maybe it has something to do with him being a supernatural creature.

Sometimes I think maybe I have accepted the fact of them being supernatural faster than a normal human should. But I have always dreamt of those. Since I was a 5 year old kid...... I get these unusual dreams every once in 2 days. Many times the dream remain same..... But it also changes at times. I brought  anger, vengeance, sadness and loneliness along with it.  Usually these dreams came at night but sometimes it came in bright daylight while I'm doing something and that too once in 4 days, I caught myself stuck in some kind of vision ....... Vision that felt so real that each time I get outbursts of tears.  I call them 'shadows'. I have always thought them as my hallucinations but  deep down I knew something was not right. As if these Shadows are calling me.... They're trying to tell me something...... They're trying to warn me.
But everytime I just ignored them........

Once I tried to tell my parents but they thought I had a bad dream so I quitted that thought.
These Shadows were the only reason I have believed that there is an another aspect to life on earth. And when William told me all that I somehow believe that..... But not all.

" Are you okay?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by his voice....... He was leaning on the couch..... Caressing my cheek with a worried expression..... One of his hands on the either side of me trapping me in that.....

"Yeah.... Just a bit hungry" I replied. Trying not to look in his eyes. Although I'm attracted to him and my body reacted in a strange way everytime our skins meet but still accepting someone into our private zone is a bit more intimate and according to me it takes time. 
He nodded and went back to the kitchen..... Leaving me on the couch. I somehow felt sad at what I did but I didn't know why......

I stared at his back while he was doing something in the kitchen. His back was well sculpted and muscles well toned. He was seriously some kind of model.... It would be so nice if this all would be normal but at this time it's not....... I'm kinda surrounded by some sort of creatures. And I recently got to know that I'm adopted.......

What else surprise would one want after knowing all these facts..... I sighed.

" Do you know it is  so hard for me to concentrate on this dish?" William suddenly spoke. And I realized I was just staring at him. But I didn't know why he asked that........

" No..... Why is it so? " I asked . Trying to control my embarrassed expression.
" Obviously because you're stripping me with your eyes."  My face flushed red. It was so embarrassing.
Stripping??!! Am I doing that?

" What? No..."  I managed to say this only.......  My cheeks were now red as a pure round tomato.
He laughed at my reaction..... Again his breathtaking smile ......

Damn! He's just so so so  handsome.....

He proceeded towards me. I flinched back on the couch I was sitting.
He trapped me between both of his hands...... Keeping them on the either sides and leaned on me.....

I could see his smirk.... That he is proud of making me react like this. I immediately looked down.
How can a situation be this embarrassing? I could feel my insides churning......

He lifted my chin with one hand while the other on the edge of the couch. Our faces were inches apart. I could fell his warm minty breathe on my skin.

" Rose.... I'm all yours. You can do whatever you want with me." He said in a deep husky voice. My breathe stuck in my lungs. Thoughts lingered in my mind.
Sheesh!! What is he saying?

My face felt like burning and I had a sudden desire to curl up in some corner because of all this embarrassment.
Oh lord! Help me!!

He chuckled darkly and stood straight. He forwarded his hand gesturing me to give mine. I did.
He leaded the way and took me near the dining table. He pulled the chair for me and I sat there comfortably.

" Wait.. princess. Your order will be here soon." He winked and went off to the kitchen.
Ooh! Is he role playing a waiter? If so I'm gonna tease him that way. I grinned at my wicked intention.

After sometime he brought a trolley with many dishes on it. And believe me they all were my favourite. A bottle of red wine and two glasses.

He cautiously served all the things. I was literally shocked that being a boy he knew many more things than me. For some typical orthodox parents he would be  a role model or a standard regarding to which they can lechure their children.

Honestly at times I think that he's some kind of sorcerer or wizard.
Huh! Born potter.

" Waiter you forgot to pour the wine." I chuckled as I said it. His face had an ' are you serious?' look. He looked shocked. I could tell, he Didn't expected that I would call him a waiter.
His face made me laugh more.

Then his expression normalised and he said  "yeah sure ma'am here is your wine." He said showing his perfect white teeth and laughing loudly.

Smart ehh?

The atmosphere was now much lighter and cool...... Earlier it was more sensual.

We talked about any random topic and did not started with the vampiric or Wolffian history. Otherwise he knew I would remember all those incidents and be sad again.

I was happy...... The time with William always spent well. It was around midnight now. We saw many movies.
After a long time, I saw frozen 2 and avengers endgame.
As when they were released I didn't got the time for it.

And now as it was already around 12 so he asked if I wanted to go to bed and yes why wouldn't I?
He dropped me to my room and I slept a sound sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are liking it so far.....😉♥️

Thank you guys for showing love and support. It kinda give me more motivation to do chapters quickly and upload.

Also there's an important note for you all.....
After some parts the story will be discontinued on wattpad and the full series will be published on Amazon( kdp). 😉♥️

Social media accounts:-
@aestheticallybeautifull__
( Instagram) ♥️

Vote and comment ♥️