Chapter - 16

Finally the day was over. It was one heck of an eventful day. During the lunch today we had fun. I didn't know that William and David shared a brotherly bond, and also that Em and David are 'MATES'.
Em told me the meaning of mates........ But I didn't understood it much. She told me that it was decided by fate and destiny.
But how?
Is it real? She told me that all the creatures are destined to be with someone...... Someone who is made for them, but wolfs have a special instinct towards their mate. They recognise them at one glance, because their senses are too strong. They can sense the smell and presence of their mates.
She also told me that being a WEREWOLF is not that easy. Dealing with the two opinions all the time is somehow nerve wrecking.

Yeah..... Two opinions......
She explained that there are two selves of a werewolf... The human form and the wolf form.
The wolf can separatly communicate with them in their minds and so is their human form. Although I found it very confusing. I can't relate to that concept.
But if it is true then I wish I also had my own wolf...... With whom I can communicate any time and any where.

Also we all decided to continue our high school, because unlike them I'm still illiterate. They all are genius, if you ask any question or any concept to them then they can easily explain it during their sleep also. I wish I could be like them. Although they do not wanted to attend high school again but because of me they had to come. I insisted them to stay here only but they like to stick around me.

So now I think I'm fully ready for my new life and I'm glad that I got a boyfriend that my parents too approved. They liked William so much that they even forced me to stay with him....... Saying it was for my security.
I wonder what will happen to me?

I was fully engrossed in my own thoughts while taking a nice bubble bath. Staying in bathtub is the best feeling in the world. I wanted to stay like this forever....... But there are many things that obviously prevented it.
First, I'm naked.
Second, biology won't allow it. My cells will shrink and I would look like a raisin.
Third, I'm still naked.

Just then I heard the room doorknob clicking and turning. I was at relief that I shut the bathroom door properly. By the way, who will come to see me at this time? It is already 11:30 in the night and I'm trying to relax a bit.

" Babe, see what I brought....." Obviously it has to be William.
I quickly stood and wrapped the towel around. What had he brought this late?

"Where are you?..... Rose....... Rosella...... ROSELLAAAAA...." He was literally at the verge of shouting his lungs out.
You dumb head where will I go this late?

" I was taking a shower. What happened?" I replied still struggling with the towel to dry me up.
" Oh.... Need any help?" He said in a mischievous tone.
"No thanks. I'm able to bath myself." I replied back. But I knew he will not end the topic here.

"But I was thinking to help you. No bad things." He chuckled.
" Thanks.... But MR. Supernatural, humans can bath themselves."
"Yeah... That's for normal humans, but you're my girl. I can help you in whichever way I want whether you like it or not." I can feel he is trying hard to control his laugh.

"Oh really. You try it once and then I'm gonna spank you. And I'm not joking." I replied back.
Why does he acts so childish around me?
"Oohh..... Spanking. Huh..... I like it already. But make sure I'll do it too." He replied now complety leaning in the bathroom door.
I rolled my eyes, and my face flushed red. He knows how to tease......

I quickly finished up dressing up in classical nightwear......... a tank top which is more like a short top slightly above the waist line and shorts.

I opened the door and he almost stumbled because he was fully leaning in the door itself. I sighed.
"Oh beautiful lady! You're right in time. A few more seconds and I swear I would have barged in to........ help you." He said specially emphasising on the words 'help you'.
I gave him a glare.
"Ok ok..... see what I have brought." He handed me over a box of pizza and I was so excited to see it. I love pizza and that too at night.

I opened the box and seriously it was my favourite one. The double cheese one.
" Thanks..... I love it." I said smiling.
"Oh, did I hear wrong?? You said 'it' or 'you'? I prefer 'you'." He grinned.

"Yeah yeah... I love you." And that line shocked him.
He pulled me closer and wrapped his hand around my waist. Sparks and tingles were to be felt everywhere he touched me. Taking the pizza box from my hands he threw it over the bed and cupped my face with one hand. Our heads touched and I can feel his breath on my skin. Our lips were inches apart. Butterflies wandered in my stomach.

Something inside me told to melt in the moment and surprisingly I did. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him more closer cutting the little gap left between us.
"I love you too..... Princess. You are my world." He said in a husky and dense voice. I smiled at him.
"Mine too." He purred in pleasure.

We stayed like that for sometime and then my stomach rumbled, and my senses came back to me.
We separated and he was staring at me as if I have grown two heads. His cheeks were red and mine too. I tried to stare everywhere except his eyes.
My stomach rumbled again.

Gosh..... I want to shut my bile up. I don't know what happens to my stomach after seeing a pizza.

" I think you want pizza more than me." He winked seductively and went to pick up the thrown box. I stood there blushing.
What happened just now?

" Come, dig it up." He said and took one price from my pizza. I quickly went there and took another peice.
"So what was the reason you came this late....." I asked him. Still curious that if he came just to give the pizza??
" I came to give to pizza and this ice-cream." He said while taking out the box from behind his back.

"Wow..... My favourite Belgian choco chip. Thanks." I took the box from his hand and checked it out. He just smiled at me admiringly.

We had a good chat and worked as a team to finish off the ice cream and pizza.
Now it was already 1 AM and I was very sleepy.
" Ok now I think we should go to sleep." I said William while yawning.
" Yeah.... I also think so too, that we should sleep." He said smiling.
And then he started to climb the bed while I was still sitting on the couch.
" Hey..... You should go to your room." I was shocked that he intended to sleep here.
"No, I don't want to." He said making a puppy face one of his top qualities.

"You can't sleep here. This is my room." Obviously he changed his room now so technically it's my room now.
"No, I shifted back." He said.
"What? Why?" He didn't even asked me. Although I was angry at his deed but this innocent face made it difficult for me to yell at him.

" Because I want to be with you. Right here." His eyes reflected sincerity and love.

Ok now..... What?

"Okay..... Stay...." I said and waited for his reaction.
His face gleamed and perfect white teeth showed up. I sighed.

"Buy you will sleep on couch..... Not on bed." I clarified it to him.
" No..... I.... I" before even he could speak after 'I' ...... I quickly said " floor"

"What?!" He was shocked.
" bathtub....... One more word and you're going out of this room." I giggled.

"Ok then....... " He stood up from the bed and took a pillow.
"You're so cruel." He said sadly to me.
"I know I know." I took this chance to climb up the bed.
And to my shock he was literally going towards the bathroom.
After all he was so nice to me and how will I spend my time if he gets a cold? I would be bored then.....
But wait do supernatural catch cold??

Whatever.......
"Hey..... Come sleep on the couch." His face gleamed and in a wink of eyes he was lying in the couch comfortably.

"I knew you love me. " He chuckled.
"Yeah yeah...." I also giggled.

"Good night, my queen."
"Good night, my King."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for this chapter ♥️

Do comment and tell me which character you like the most from the story till now?!

Vote and comment ♥️