Chapter- 3

Rosella's POV ♥️

We reached the school's gate. Garry got off at the entrance only and went to meet his friends. He joined the school earlier while I was unconscious and bed ridden.

I found an empty space and parked my car there. The area was crowded, students were standing in different groups, some standing and talking, some playing, some girls freaking out over their new celebrity crush.......
But this all seemed to be halted as I made my way through the parking lot.

Everyone was staring at the car firstly, but as soon as I got off their gaze shifted to me....

Geez! Did they not have anything more important to do rather than staring at other people and making them uncomfortable!!!

I quickly took a glance of my surrounding, and it explained their sudden attention. My car was of the latest model and also the advanced one too.... It was launched in the market one month ago.
I don't like much fancy luxury items. So the only option left for me to look simple, was to get the lowest grade car from the garage and here it was, all black and dazzling in the sunlight....

 So the only option left for me to look simple, was to get the lowest grade car from the garage and here it was, all black and dazzling in the sunlight

I locked the car and stood there waiting for the school gates to open. There's still 20 minutes for the classes to start. I took out my phone and rested back on the car. I checked out my Instagram for 5 minutes and then kept the phone back in my pocket.

"Hey Ros!" I heard Garry's voice but where is he?
"Near the tree, come meet my friends.." I turned in the direction of the voice. He was standing near a huge banyan tree with two other boys. They both seemed like 19. One had blonde hair, and fair complexion, he wore a blue jeans with a yellow t-shirt and jacket. The other one standing right next to him wore a hoodie, he had Wheaty complexion and brown hairs.
I went near them. Garry kept his hand on my shoulder.
"Guys! She's Rosella, my sister." Garry introduced me to them.
I first shook hands with the blonde one.
"Nice to meet you Rosella. I'm Evans." He smiled warmly.
"Nice to meet you too. Please call me Rose." I smiled back.

Then I turned to the brown haired guy, and forwarded my hand. He did the same.
" Hi Rose, I'm Mark. Nice to meet you." He smiled showing his perfect set of teeth beneath.
"Same here Mark." I smiled back.

" Why did you joined late?"Evans asked all of a sudden.
"Oh that.... Umm... I was ill .. that's why."
"Are you okay? Now?"
"Yeah I'm totally fine now."
He smiled at my reply.

"So what's your major this year?" Mark asked.
"It's science, mainly physics."
"Great! Garry your sister is smarter than you." He laughed.
I laughed too.
Whoa! Finally someone brought it up, that I'm more intelligent than him.
I grinned.

"Mark are you asking for a beating?" He seemed irritated. Mark and Evans both laughed like crazy person.

Then a bell rang and students started to move inside the campus.
Garry along with his friends first guided me to the reception and then went to their classes.