Chapter - 15

The meeting continued till afternoon and honestly I was so so so sleepy. If being a supernatural brings this much boredom then I don't want to be one or surrounded by them I want adventure in my life and not a monotonous straight life. Although they were very serious and expressed some concerned and scared expression, yet I sat there not paying much attention to all their talks.

But honestly I wanted to know the Back story or the basics of their talks...... I mean what's an alpha meeting? Which is going to held after 10 days......
The word 'ALPHA' sounded rather intriguing. It had a shade of dominance and character.
I want to know the rankings or the order..... What was going on?

" Hey guys! Wait..... If you asked for my presence then isn't it a part of basic etiquettes that you should also include me in your talks?" I sounded like a child who is asking for a piece of knowledge that would enlighten her world. I maintained a poker face so that no other one could read my expression.

I know they are very good at it. When I was a child mom and dad easily understood what was going on in my brain and they did all that even before I could say...... Little did I knew that these creatures used their special powers on me. To please me and to get a loving kiss on their cheeks from me. I remembered dad always did that....... Everytime he would play a game in which the rules were simple..... If he guessed what was in my mind rightly then I have to give him a hug or just say 'Daddy , you are the best daddy in the world'.

Gosh!! How much he enjoyed these words escaping my little mouth.....

Everyone looked surprised at me.
"Hon.... You didn't understood anything we said or discussed?" Dad asked with and amazed expression on his face.

What! Is he seriously asking that......?

" Of course. I didn't understood anything. You guys must Define those words clearly." I said sarcastically. I was shocked to hear that they thought I would understand everything.

William laughed loudly.
"What?!" I asked him. I was already frustrated because of him calling the name "SELENE" a number of times.

A human playboy also takes atleast 3-4 days to cheat on his girlfriends but William defeated all of them. 6 hours back he was chanting...... ' my world.... My life....' and what not and now see ....... He's going on like.....
' Selene will understand..... I will try to contact her ....... I will summon her.'

Woah!  Is he a chameleon or what?

" I can't believe that you sat here listening to all things and not knew what was going on...." He said while controlling his laughter.
" Yeah... So what?" I asked back.

" You must be thinking that we all are insane..... Right?" He asked again.
" Of course.... You are insane. But not mom and dad." He was shocked by my reply. And his quality of making puppy faces surfaced.

I peeked at mom and dad from the side of my eyes. They were trying to control their laugh.

"No, I'm not." He said.
"Yes you are..... It's just that you don't know yourself " I smirked.
"No" His voice was now more timid.
"Yes" of course, He is insane or I would say crazy.

"Oh god..... You both perfect for each other." Mom said while laughing.
"Yeah... You're right..... They both are fighting like an elderly couple." Dad followed after mom.

My face flushed red and warm. What if Mom and dad knew about our relationship...... They always wanted me to make a boyfriend for me.... But whenever I brought a boy home, they would just go around embarrassing him, and taunting him.

" What? Scar and James...... I'm teasing my girlfriend only." William spoke.

Great! As expected of an idiot like him. I wanted to hide the truth and he told it to them like it's not a big deal.