chapter- 6

Rosella's POV

We walked through the length of the garden, leaving the fountains and the trees behind, towards the main gate of his big mansion. Our hands still interlocked tightly. While he was leading the way, my eyes were locked on his face and the worst part is that I didn't even realised that.

So elegant and mesmerising!!

He held my hand with a very soft grip. Then I noticed corner of his lips turn in an evil smile. He turned around and faced towards me.....

"I think you're a silent admirer.... my Princess..." his voice sounded soothing and heavenly and seductive.
Oh my! He noticed .....
I didn't even realise that my face was red like a tomato now.
"Look there who's blushing?!! Pleased by this only.... Baby girl?" He was looking straight into my eyes.
The blood through my veins started rushing towards my face more than before. My face was burning.

He chuckled darkly......
Breaking the eye contact, I pushed him a little back but as expected his muscular frame didn't even moved an inch. I sighed.

"I think we should go inside." I tried to walk forward, escaping from his grip but it was a futile attempt. He held me by my waist and stood there again looking right into my eyes. He was so close to me, our faces were an inch apart and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck.

Just by his touch I felt tingles down my spine. It was a foreign feeling to me yet so good.

After 10 seconds he moved slightly back, "come we should get going now."

"Yes that's what I said earlier." I rolled my eyes at him.

After that I went fastly towards the door. My heart was still pounding so fast against my chest. I was literally running. He intentionally remained behind me.

Such a perv guy!!!!!

I opened the huge door, with some people standing on both sides of the entering passage, wearing the same kind of attire. Probably some sort of servants...... I think.

I went along the passage. It was not so long as I had seen on my previous visit, yet I noticed the taxidermies on both wall giving kind of luxury vibes and had the same red and black texture.

I didn't realised when William came behind me and held my hand.
"Come with me."

William's POV

I took her in the hallway with me. She was all covered in blood and that's why first she needed to wash up. I somehow got a feeling that she can smell the scent of blood, because whenever she got aware of her clothing she showed a disgusted expression. Maybe it was David's and Emilia's blood on her clothes. Maybe she got it while helping them.

"Come first you need to freshen up." I said to her. She turned towards me.
"Yes ...and..also I need some clothes." She said with a little hesitation.

Oh my girl! Why is she so innocent? I couldn't help but smile.
Everything I have is hers but the problem is that she don't know that she's mine.
I sighed.
I have to tell her this but how? That's where I'm stuck always.

"Of course..... You can have anything you want...... Even me." I winked at her.
She blushed like a good quality tomato. I chuckled.

Her reaction whenever I tease her is everything for me. I can see her blush all day and night.

"Come I'll show you the way." I said moving forward her, leading the way.

I leaded the way and she was following me just like a little lamb.
Is she the same girl who broke colden's bones in school??!!