Chapter- 4

Rosella's POV

There was darkness all around. Not even a single ray of light, frightening like hell.

"Rosellaaa....." I heard a low whisper near my ears as if something passed near by me.
It was so dark that I couldn't see anything.
A cold wave hit me, making me shiver.

"Who is there?" I was freaking out. I didn't knew where was I. I stood there fully naked.
No reply.

I walked in forward direction, wrapping my arms around chest to prevent some amount of cold gust.
There was nothing, not even a single sound.
Pin - drop silence......

"Rosellaaa......" I heard the whisper again.
"Curre....." The voice was so low that it appeared more like hissing.
A chill ran down my spine.
It was so cold that I was about to freeze.

All of sudden, sound of footsteps came from my behind.
Advancing towards me.... more ....more and more .........

I started running. Faster as my legs could bear.....
My mind went blank......

Suddenly, I felt no ground under my legs... I was falling....
Deeper and deeper.......
I cried for help.....
There was nothing except complete darkness.....

Suddenly I stopped, standing on my feet now. Surprisingly there was no jerk as if I was hanged in the middle.

I saw a light ray penetrating the darkness. Firstly it was a point, but as the time passed it grew bigger and bigger........

Now it was like a big blue light source.
Is it a star??!!

I was scared to death. I screamed as loud as I can.

Beep beep ........ Beep beep.....
The alarm rang..
I startled and woke up from the bed.
It was a dream??!!!
I was still scared to death and not in a position to utter a single word.

I was sweating profusely instead of the air conditioner working for the whole night.....

I rushed to the washroom, and washed my face, and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

What was that dream?!! That darkness!! That blue light!!

I was still so horrified and confused. I went back near my bed and sat there, checking the time.
Shit!! It was already 7:30 AM, I will be late.

Quickly I shook off all the thoughts and did my morning routine as fast as I can and dressed up quickly. It was not so warm outside so I decided to wear some more layers of clothes.

I chose a black loose hoodie with a black jeans, as comfort is a priority to me.