Keep it A Secret !

Chapter 5

Kathy's POV

I sat in reading class day dreaming. I didn't here a thing that Mrs. Malcoby said. I had all these things going through my mind about Josh. I was happy for Laney, but now that we solved her problem my problem was stuck in the front of my brain. I was in love with my bestfriend, Josh. It annoyed me so much to talk to him, walk with him, hug him, and I don't have him yet. I had to tell home before Friday. But how? Should I tell Laney and Jade? So many questions going through my head and I was lost in my thoughts.

I sat there and day dreamed all hour, I swear I didn't even know the chapter we're on in our book. Thank God I Jade was in my reading class, because Josh just sits there and stare a the wall.

"You alright? You seemed like Laney was this morning but a little more worry in your eyes. "

I looked you at here with a forced smile, "Just thinking. You know how Sammy and Laney talked today?"

"Yeah! I was so surprised she didn't choke on her own words."

"Well, uhh I , umm. "

"You sound like Sammy today, tell me. "

"I'll call you and Laney tonight and you'll both have to swear not to tell a soul until I'm ready."

Jade's POV

Ahh, I wonder what Kathy had to tell me. But that was tonight, I had to think about me. Who was I gonna take to this formal? I did have one dude in mind, Jordan! He was hot, he played football , he had muscles for days, nice curly hair, tanned skin, and deep blue eyes that will drive any girl crazy. The thing was he was a jackass at times, and he didn't think before he spoke. But forget it, I needed a hot date for formal. I had no problem with talking to people. So I went up to him before our class tardy bell rang, "Hi Jordan! "

"Woah! Uh Hey." He looked confused and lost in his thoughts.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing, I just . . . never mind. "

"You can tell me. " I was his friend, but we weren't the closet things. I was there for, when he just needed help with homework.

"Winter Formal. "

I was shocked. Was everything gonna go in my favor as it did Laney's. "Have a date?"

"No, you? "

"Nope. " UGH this was getting awkward. I didn't like being in awkward situations. "Had someone in mind? "

"No, that's the thing. I wanna have fun. I don't want a sloppy skank just throwing herself at me all night."

I gave him a bog smile, "Every girl is gonna throw her body at you. " He gave me a strange look.

"So you would? "

"No! I wouldn't expose myself like that. I'm not a skunk bag like half of these girls at this school. "

He laughed, he looked down, and then me dead in the eye. "Uhh, You wanna go? Like with me? "

"That was the plan, I was waiting on that. Of course I will. " I flashed him a big cheesy grin.

"Ohhh! So you just knew right? "

I laughed, "No, I was hoping. "

'RING RING!

"I'll call you? " he asked.

"Sure. " and I got up and returned to my seat with this stupid crazy smile on my face. This dude wasn't much of a jerk face to me as I thought he was.

Ahh! He was gonna call 'me tonight, and talk to 'me about Lord knows what. I just realized how happy I was though. Oh well it was the last class, and I was so happy. I waved at Jordan and walked out of the class.