His Secret Place .

Chapter 14

Laney's POV

Sammy's hands felt so warming and comforting on my waist. My night was going so good. I don't think anyone could mess it up. Josh and Kathy seemed like they were happy. Jade and Chase really just stared into each others eyes 'romantically' all night. I thought that was kind of creepy but sweet at the same time.

The dance was going to end soon. And so wonder whats then going to happen. I just had to live in the moment rights now. Sammy pulled me closer to him and tingles shot through whole body. He made me feel like no other guy could ever make me feel. He made me feel safe and I felt like I could could trust him, and love him, and take care of him. I've never felt this way before. So that tells you something right? His voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I have something to show you." his voice was in a whisper as he pulled me towards the door.

"What is it? Where are we going? Hey, confused girl here." He looked back at me with a smirk in his face.

"Calm down baby, you'll love it." We got into the limo and this was a 20 minute process. "The car will be back for our friends before the dance is over. "

"Okay." I was lost I had no idea where we were going. Nervous but excited at the same time. One we stopped by his house, and got his car, we sent the limo back to our friends.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" He looked over at me with a cute little grin on his face.

"My secret place." When I was about to ask another question he said "Just relax."

I laid my head back and drifted into a sleep. We've been riding for 45 minutes now. We were on a dirt road. Headed into a beautiful night seen.

"Sammy, what the hell? " He let out a small laugh.

"Calm down. I'm not gonna take you in the woods and chop you up."

"Haha very funny! How do I know your not?" He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Because, if I take you in the woods, I'm not gonna hurt you. " I did nothing but laugh. Next thing you know we stopped. He hopped out of the car a pulled off his jacket. He motioned me to get out and come around the back of the car.

The scenery was beautiful. I came to realize we were on a small cliff. The ground had fluffy green grass, big nice trees, and the moon and stars made it so much better. It wasn't cold in our winters. But the temperature was dropping, and I was sort of cold. I felt Sammy's warm arms wrap around me. "Are you cold?" he whispered in my ear.

"Kind of." He wrapped a blanket around me and pulled me down into the grass with him. I laid back in his lap, I was comfortable with him, and it was sweet. We both cut off our phones and we just sat there listening to music, talking and looking over the city. It was the best thing ever. I loved what was happening, when we kissed my knees went weak, everytime he touched me I'd just melt in his arms. This was definitely the best night of my life.