Our Place

Chapter 29

Kathy's POV

I can't imagine what Josh was feeling. I was being inconsiderate, and a big jerk. But they have to look at my point of view. I have to do this for 9 months, and give up some of my future. I was walking until I came across the park Josh took me to the day we skipped school. The sun was setting, and I knew I needed to get home, but I just didn't feel like it. I was on the verge of walking to the place where me and Josh laid and talked, until I felt hands grab my waist. I let a scream escape my mouth and I let my fist start going wild.

"Kathy! Chill! " I turned around and there was Josh standing there. I gave him a tight hug, and time my surprise he hugged me tighter.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know you wanted thus that bad. I never meant to do this intentionally."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't think about you." He pulled away and looked me deep in my eyes. "Kathy Smith, I love you, and It's whatever you want,okay."

"Please forgive me, if I do decide to do this, I don't want you to be there through it all. "

"I never was mad, just hurt." I grabbed his face and kissed him tenderly, and passionately. His lips were so soft and lovely.

"I'm sorry."I apologized again. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

"So tell me me. . . "

"Tell you what?"

"Are you going to have it?" he asked quietly. It was silent for just a minute.

"Yes. . . I mean we've been bestfriends forever, now your mines, and I think we could do this. Together. While I attended school online."

"Your sure?" a big smile flashed across his face showing his white teeth.

"Yes I'm sure." we stopped walking for a minute and he looked me in my eyes again. Gosh those eyes make me melt.

"And remember if you have nobody else, you have me babe."

"Ugh I love you!" I screamed and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and it felt like we were the only two people in the world.

"I love you too babe." he whispered through the kiss. His tongue was warm and caressing, I just wanted him all now. But that is why we are in this situation now. I pulled away and he had a cute grin on his face.

"Take me home?"

"Nah, you can walk back." he laughed, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"You Jerk. " I laughed. This was our place. This park, in this spot was our place.

--

Laney's POV

"Hey sleepy head! " I heard Sammy's voice greet me waking me up fully.

"What time is it." I asked scratching my head.

" Just now 9. "

"Only sleep an hour? ".

"Yes sweetie." he said instantly making me smile. "I didn't wanna invade your privacy, but you had a message from Josh. Kathy's okay."

"It's okay. Thanks." I got up and straightened my shirt and walked slowly to the bathroom.

When I returned to my room, Sammy was sitting there looking at tv.

"Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Watcha' doing? " I said like a little kid smiling at him.

"Well. . . " he said glancing at the tv. "Nothing important." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said. "Gimme a kiss."

He laughed and completed his task. I loved the taste if Sammy's lips and all inside of his mouth. Maybe too much. . .but it was true.

He deepened the kiss, and laid me on my back. I let Sammy take complete control, and I loved it. But hey, if we do decide to do some things, Chance sleeps with music blasting in his ears. ; )