Chapter 7

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"So you're a vampire?" Bella says with a scoff

"So you're a vampire?" Bella says with a scoff. I growl at her and so does Alexander and Rosalie.

"You have no right to question me!" I say with a snarl. "Since it is your fault that the red headed bitch is out there. The only reason you are not dead is because the pack has been trying to kill her. If it were up to me I would hand you over from day one!" I growl out at her. Bella holds on to Edward like her life depends on it (cause it does). Edward growls at me, I look at him and produce a fireball. His eyes go wide as does everyone else. "Please try something!" I say with a snarl at him. Alexander steps next to me.

"No one will hurt you here. Since you are my mate and not my blood singer." He says looking at Edward and Bella. Alexander closes my hand so that my fireball goes out. "What else can you do?" He asks with a sexy smirk upon his face.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see." I say with a little sass, Alexander chuckles at me but nods his head.

"Katerina? I was wondering if I could give you an exam?" Carlisle asks, looking at me questionable.

"Sure why not... As long as you keep them away!" I say as my phone rings. Grabbing it out of my bag to see that it is Jake calling me. "Sorry one second." I say answering it. "Hey Jake... how can I help you?" I ask into the phone.

"You at the Cullens place?" He asks, knowing damn well the answer. I click my thong on the roof of my mouth. "Sorry... The redhead is back and Paul and Jared are freaking out that you are over there. They want you to come home." He says, all sad. I mmm into the phone, thinking for a minute.

"Then why are you calling me and not them?" I ask knowing this has something to do with Bella. "Last time I checked me and you don't see eye to eye! As a matter of fact I almost set you on fire, the last argument we had." I say with pure anger in my voice.

"Katerina, get home now! That's an order!" He says trying to use an alpha voice, I growl.

"You are not my alpha and not one that I listen to. If they want me home they will call me and tell me so! Until then goodbye!" I say hanging up the phone. "So you want to do an exam on me?" I ask Carlisle, he nods.

 "So you want to do an exam on me?" I ask Carlisle, he nods