Chapter 70

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was a little surprised that they had taken care of the werewolves already

I was a little surprised that they had taken care of the werewolves already. I didn't think they were going to attack before the rest of the Volturi got here in the morning. Aro pouted as he didn't get to fight. Marcus was just happy to be out of the castle and around others that he had seen everyday. He sat with Sam and some members of the pack as Marcus asked all the questions he had written down that he wanted to know about imprinting as well as asking the stories of our people. Jane and Leah got along great since they are both super moody. Marcus asked if he could come back and talk with the elders as he was fascinated with how we do things within our pack and our tribe and he wanted to know more. Aro smiled as this was the first time in a long time he saw Marcus smile a true smile.

Aro told Sam that they could learn a thing or two from our kind since the Voturi have been around forever and have never heard of us or our people. That made Sam and the others smile. Once they had their fill of information the Volturi left with a promise to return if they are ever needed. But not before then. Caius wants to bring his wife here so she can lay under the stars while being surrounded by the woods. Something she missed from her life before the tower and castle.

"And we would be happy to have you both come and visit. Summer time is the best time to see the stars and still have nice weather." I say as Caius smiles at me.

"Thank you Caius! For everything." Alexander says as he holds out his hand to Caius.

"Special mates need to be protected. And you have one of the most special ones. Keep her safe as well as your little wolves!" He says, tapping his nose as he looks over at Charlotte who is in Jake's arms and Paul who Esme has wrapped in a blanket.

"I will! No need to worry there!" Alexander says as he and Caius shake hands.

Over the next few weeks everything went back to a somewhat normal routine. The pack and Cullens took turns running patrol around the area. I smiled as Alexander and Sam went over the new grid and who would do what and when. Both Sam and Alexander wanted everyone to be able to get their education. Edward went to find his true mate since Bella has not been seen and no one could find her or her body.

As for Katerina and Alexander they welcomed a healthy baby boy, just two weeks after Jackson and his pack of werewolves were taken care of. They named him Christopher Wolf Hale. Which made everyone smile as she was a feisty one just like his mother. Alexander couldn't wait to have at least one more as Katerina would look at him crazy.

"Hey! We need to have our own pack of hybrids!" Alexander yelled at his wife.

"Nope! So not going to happen! You can wrap your shit from now on!" Katerina yells back at him. Everyone is sitting around watching the two mates go back and forth.

"The kids agree with me don't you?" Alexander asks his children. Paul walks away from his father as Charlotte just looks at him like he is crazy.

"Nope they agree with me." Katerina says, making her mate, husband and father to her children pouts. "Now your son needs to be changed." Katerina says as she holds out their youngest son to his father. Alexander takes him from his mate. "Come on Alexander!" Katerina says while pulling Alexander over to the baby's bedroom.

"Katerina! Really? Do I have too?" Alexander replies with a huff as they enter Chris' room.

"Yes! He is your son too! You can change a diaper every once in a while!" Katerina yells at him, as they walk up to the changing table and place the handsome little boy with rosy little cheeks and a heartbeat just like his mother, brother and sister. They never saw Alice as she smiled at them as her Vision came true.

"Hey little man!" Alexander says, bending down and placing a kiss on his forehead. "Are you ready to get your diaper changed?" Alexander asks as the baby boy coo's at him. "I'm sorry little man... Mommy is making me do this." Alexander says, as he starts to change his diaper. Katerina smiled at them the whole time.

"Ok maybe one more! I mean it wouldn't kill us to have another little girl!" Katerina says, making Alexander smile at his son.

"Mommy could never resist a man that can take care of his little ones!" Alexander whispers to his son.

"I heard that!" Katerina says as she kicks Alexander in the butt. Alexander laughs before kissing his wife.

"You were meant to, My love!" Alexander says as he holds their son in his arms and kisses Katerina.

"OH! Maybe this girl will get imprinted on by Seth!" Katerina says as Alexander growls.

"Isn't enough that Charlotte was imprinted on... Now you want our next daughter that we haven't even made to be imprinted on by Seth." Alexander says as they walk back outside. "No offense Seth." He says as Seth just shrugs it off. The rest of the family laugh about what we are talking about and how Alexander doesn't want his non-existent child to be imprinted on.

"You make it sound like a bad thing?" Jared asks as everyone looks at Alexander.

"NO! But I would like to be able to put my daughter to bed without her whining that she didn't get to say good night to Jake!" Alexander says but raises his voice to his daughter and her imprinter could hear them. Charlotte blushed as Jake just shrugged his shoulders.

"That's just a girl thing!" Rosalie says as Rachel nods her head.