Chapter 58

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watch as Katerina laughs like a mad woman

I watch as Katerina laughs like a mad woman. I smile as I know they have pushed her too far. This all reminds me of Bella. "I will say this one last time. I will never leave my mate! My husband! I am not a werewolf, I am half shifter, half vampire! Just like our children. And if you try to touch our children I will wipe every single werewolf off the face of this earth." Katerina says venom laced in her voice. The werewolves look shocked as they hear what she is. I watch as Katerina produces a fireball, making the werewolves growl at her. I smile as I know she is willing to fight for her freedom but for our childrens.

"OK! OK!" A man says as he walks in front of the others. "Hello Katerina!" He says, making me growl as he looks my wife up and down.

"Jackson! I am guessing?" Katerina says as the man nods his head but doesn't take his eyes off of my mate!

"Yes, that is me." He says as I roll my eyes at how he is lusting over my mate. "If you are what you say you are then prove it!" Jackson says, making me hiss as Katerina laughs.

"Why do I need to prove anything to you?" Katerina asks with a cocky smirk. "I mean... Really?" She says pissing off the other werewolves.

"This little bitch needs to be taught a lesson. In respecting those who are superior to her." Another man says, making Katerina smirk at him.

"Why because he is an alpha? So am I!" She says, "Or is it because he is your alpha and I am a little girl. You think needs saving?" She says, "Either way I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you!" She says, pointing to all the werewolves. "I was born a wolf. Can you say the same?" She asks as they all look shocked but no one says a word. "Yeah, I didn't think so!" She says, making me smile at her. I put my arm around her and pull her closer to my body. This pisses off the werewolves.

"Get your hands off of her!" Jackson yells. I smile as she kisses my check.

"I like having his hands on me thank you as well as his dick inside of me!!" Katerina says with a smile.

"Like I told you on the phone. I am her mate and I will never hand her over to anyone. And I will touch her as much as she likes! And believe me she does!" I say as they all look confused at me and Katerina. "But now it is time for you and your pack to leave my mate and our children alone." I say earring a few growls from the werewolves. Katerina nods her head in agreement.

"That is not likely to happen. Since she is a wolf she needs to be with others like herself. Like me! We both know that I can give her more than you will ever be able to." Jackson says now, glaring at me.

"My mate and our children are nothing like you. They protect people, not hurt them. And I have already given her our children and a life worth living." I say with anger in my voice. "I don't get what you don't understand!" I say as I see Jackson has not taken his eyes off of my mate/wife. I growl as he licks his lips. Katerina must have noticed this as well.

"Never going to happen buddy!" Katerina says with a disgusted look on her face. The werewolves glare at us as I kiss her head. "I have a mate and he is all I will ever want or need!" She says, making me smile at her.

 "I have a mate and he is all I will ever want or need!" She says, making me smile at her

I pull Alexander closer to me as Jackson just glares at me. I looked around his men and something just clicked. There is no woman in this pack. That is why they want me. They want to use me for breeding and more then likely Charlotte as well. I growl as I get why they won't leave us alone. I laugh and shake my head at them.

"I will never let that happen." I say as Alexander looks at me confused as the werewolves growl. "My daughter and I will never be you little fuck toys so you can have children. Like me, my daughter also has a mate that will fight for her." I say as Alexander growls and pushes me behind him.

"You are the key to us coming back to power. Don't you want that? Our Children would be powerful!" Jackson says as he shakes his head at me. "Just think about how it could be, if you were with me. You would be my luna. My queen. You would rule my pack with me." He says as I shake my head at him. "Katerina you were born a wolf. You should be with one of your own." He says as I am completely disgusted with him.

"Never going to happen!" Alexander says with a growl.

"You truly think that just because I am a wolf that that means we are meant to be together. Then you know that wolves have mates and when they find them that are 100% loyal to them. Alexander is my mate. I would rather die than betray him. Alexander and our children are my reason for living." I say as Jackson looks at me shocked. "There has to be some part of you that wants to find your true mate and be happy." I say as Alexander holds on to me. "And you are not one of my own. Like I have said before." I say, trying to get this throw to them.

"So you will not come with us willingly?" Jackson asks as I shake my head at him.

"Hell no! I won't! If a fight is what you want, a fight is what you will get!" I say as I start to shake. Alexander stands back as I shift. I watch as the werewolves look shocked. I growl as one of the whistles.

"Like she said she is nothing like you all!" I hear Alexander say from behind me. "And now you have pissed her off!" Alexander says as she walks up next to me. I look over at him and see the Volturi guard standing not far from us. I wasn't shocked but a little surprised that they even came. But then again there are werewolves in their town.