Chapter 69

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Alexander moved me and the twins to the new house since Jackson knew where we were

Alexander moved me and the twins to the new house since Jackson knew where we were. I wasn't happy about having to leave our home but I knew it was to keep me, the twins and the baby safe. I was more upset with the fact that they wouldn't tell me what the plan was and that they were keeping me in the dark. I know that they were going to attack at first light since there was tonight and tomorrow before the full moon. That much I was able to get out of Paul.

The rest was on a need to know and since I wasn't going to be part of the battle I didn't need to know. I looked over my children and how fast they have grown. Not even a year old and they look about 13 years old. I smile as Charlotte helps Esme make cookies and cupcakes. Paul is off with Jared and Quil playing video games. As for the rest of our families and the Volturi I don't know where they are all at.

Katerina and the twins are with Carlisle, Esme, Jared and Quil, while the rest of us go to scoop out Jackson's hideout

Katerina and the twins are with Carlisle, Esme, Jared and Quil, while the rest of us go to scoop out Jackson's hideout. The pack stayed behind Just in case he showed back up at the house. It wasn't hard to find, just follow the smell of death. We had the house surrounded when the front doors opened and out ran Bella's mom and Embry's mom. I looked over at Caius and he also looked confused. Bella came running out and they each ran in different directions. After five minutes most of his pack ran out, breaking into two groups. One follows Bella's mom's scent and then the other follows Embry's mom's scent.

After another five minutes Jackson and his new beta come out and head the same way Bella did. "Once we find her I will have my fun and then you can have yours." He said and I smiled as this is our time to do it. I send a quick text to Sam and Paul letting them know that the battle is on and where they need to get to. I jump down with Caius and Demetri on either side of me. "Jackson is mine!" I say as Caius smiles and nods his head.

"Demetri goes with you. Take care of the other one. I will meet up with the pack and take out the others." Caius says as we all nod and take off to get this over with. So my mate and our children never have to worry about them again.

"Let's go have some fun!" Demetri says, making me smile as we start to run the way Jackson and his beta went. It didn't take long for us to catch up to them and Bella. I silently laughed as she fell and broke her ankle.