Chapter 54

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

We had to wait in what I am guessing is the lobby

We had to wait in what I am guessing is the lobby. I watched as a few vampires kept looking at me, Paul and Charlotte. I growled as one wouldn't stop looking at Charlotte. He looked at me and then to Alexander and then looked scared. I looked to Alexander to see his hands glowing red. When another vampire walks up to us.

"Alexander!" He says looking from Alexander to me then to our children.

"Demitir!" Alexander says with a nod of his head. This Demitir guys smile before looking back at me and our children. "This is my mate Katerina and our children Paul and Charlotte." Alexander says as Demitir nods his head.

"Come the masters are waiting." Demitir says before turning and walking away from us. I roll my eyes at him. Alexander carries Paul and Charlotte until we reach a set of double doors. Demitir opens the doors to the throne room. We follow Alexander and Demitir into the throne room. I hear a vampire hiss at me and my children. I hear Alexander growl and show his hands. I produce a fireball making all of the vampires look at me in fear and aww.

"Alexander, it seems your mate is just as powerful as you are!" I believe it is, Aro says.

"Katerina is a rare and powerful beauty." Alexander says with a wickie smile. I shake my head at him.

"Now from what Carlisle has told me she is only half human and half vampire!" He says as the blonde vampire scoffs at all of us.

"That is impossible!" The blonde vampire says, making me and Alexander roll our eyes at him. Aro ignores him.

"I am Aro." He says walking up to me and the twins. "This is Marucs!" He says pointing to a sad looking Vampire. "And this is Caius!" He says pointing to the blonde vampire.

"I am Katerina and these are our twins Paul and Charlotte." I say as Aro smiles at all of us.

"The bond between them is unlike anything I have ever seen before." Marcus says as he places his hand into Aro's. I look at Alexander and he smiles at me.

"A soulmate bond." Aro says as Alexander grabs my hand. "We have only come across this once before!" He says with a sad smile before looking back at me and Alexander. "Carlisle said she was something special." Aro says as Caius scoffs at all of us. "How is it that you were bitten but did not fully turn?" He asks as he looks over to Caius and smiles.

"Well I am from a tribe in the Pacific northwest? That was blessed with the ability to shift into the form of a wolf." I say as Caius growls at me, making me glare at him. "We are not werewolves, we are shape-shifters. The moon has no effect on us. But when I was bitten I fought the change because one: who I am and who I was meant to be and two: I did not want to become a monster like the one who bit me." I say as Caius scoffs at me.

"That is impossible! You either turn or you die! There is no being half." Caius says, making me giggle.

"Clearly you are wrong! Cause here I stand." I say, making him growl at me. Alexander growls back at him.

"Enough brother!" Aro says, placing his hand on Caius' shoulder. "Will you let me read your mind?" Aro asks as I hold out my hand for him. He stands there silent for a few minutes and then smiles at me. "I see you and the young Bella don't get along! Not surprised that she thinks she is better than you. I am sure she thinks she is better than everyone." Aro says, giving me a smile.

"Aro..." Caius says with annoyance.

"Calm yourself brother. She is what she says she is. Half vampire and half shifter." Aros says, looking at the twin. "It amazes me that we never knew about your kind." He says, making me cock my eyebrow at him and Alexander to growl. "What I mean is that we know most supernatural creatures. Werewolves being the most dangerous of them all. But what I see is that your kind protects humans from us and other supernaturals." He says with a true smile.

"And the children?" Caius says, glaring at the twins. I move them behind me as Alexander steps in front of me.

"Brother I wish you would stop being so mean. Katerina and the children have done nothing wrong." Marucs says in a broad tone.

"Yes that is true! But can I read their minds?" Aro asks as he looks at Paul. Paul steps forward and extends his hand. Aro takes it and smiles.

"On the lookout for your mate or imprint?" Aros says as Marcus stands up and walks over to us.

"What is an imprint?" Marcus asks, looking from Paul to Alexander.

"It is the shifter version of a mate. But it could mean a life long friendship, or being like a brother and a sister or they could be lovers. There is more to it." Alexander says, looking over to me.

"It's hard to explain." I say as I look around the room. "How many of you have found your mate?" I ask as only a few nod their head at me. "You know the pull you feel towards them?" I ask as they nod their heads again. "It is like that but we also get to see what our futures will be with them. Now some things are left up to us. Like having children." I say as Aro nods his head at me. Marcus looks at me and Alexander in awe.

"I would like to know more about this imprint bond. If you don't mind. I also think this is why your bond is so strong with each other." Marcus says as Aro nods his head.

"Little Miss Charlotte... May I read your mind?" Aro asks, looking at Charlotte. She looks at him and cocks her head.

"You may!" She says hold out her hand for him. Aro smiles as he lets go of her hand.

"I see you are like your mother. In all ways but your hair color." Aro says, making Charlotte giggle. "Her mate is a shifter and they are each other's imprint." Aro says with a smile. "They are much like us. These shifters. They keep their kind hidden even from their own people. To keep them safe." Aro says as he sits down on his throne.

"But they know about us! We can not stand for that!" Caius says with a hiss. Aro shakes his head at him.

"Caius, they do not mean us any harm. They came here today to show that they just want to live in peace. They came here to show that the four of them and the pack are not a threat to us." Aro says as Caius looks at him confused.

"Four of them there are only three wolves standing in front of us." Caius says, still confused.

"No, there are four!" Aro says. "Paul, Charlotte, Katerina and their unborn child!" Aro says as Caius growls at me. "Stop it brother. If you would open your mind a little bit, you would see they mean no harm." Aro says as Alexander growls back at Caius. "Katerina is very special. Not only is she a wolf but she also has a gift. She can control the elements. Earth, Air, Water and Fire." Aro says as Caius looks at me shocked.

"So we just let them leave?" Caius asks, now glaring at Aro.

"Yes!" Aro says "But me and Marcus want to know more about all of you." Aro says looking only at Alexander.

"That is fine we are here until next friday." Alexander says as Aro smiles and nods his head at all of us. Demitir and another vampire walk us out.