Chapter 34🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been a week since we had Bella arrested

It has been a week since we had Bella arrested. The best week we have had. We had the pack over for a BBQ. Edward called and said that she was getting out today and that she wanted to sit down and talk with all of us. Explain why she was at the house that night, but Edward said that he told her no and that if she wanted to talk with him and only him then they could meet up at a coffee shop or somewhere like that. From what he said she was mad that she couldn't talk to all of us at one time. So I guess that is where he is headed right now.

Carlisle and Esme are talking about moving, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett would go with them as me and Katerina and the twins go to Norway for a year or two and live like a normal family. Something we have both wanted since we were turned. Edward said he wanted to travel for a little bite and clear his head. After everything that has happened I can't blame him for wanting to take some time to himself. I watch as Katerina puts the twin down for a nap. I couldn't be happier with who the universe put me with. I smile as she kisses their head and tells them to have sweet dreams.

"You know Mrs. Hale? I am in need of feeding as well!" I say pulling her out of the twins room and into ours as she giggles at me.

"Why? Mr. Hale, what are you hungry for?" She asks, biting her lip, making me growl as I rip the dress she is wearing. "Alexander!" She screams at me. I chuckle and I push her back onto the bed.

"So you know Mrs. Hale, I am hungry for you. All of you!" I say pulling down her panties and burying my face in her amazing pussy. I fell her hands in my hair as she moaned and wiggled for me. "I will never get enough of you, my beautiful mate, my wife, my love and mother of my children." I say as I stick two fingers inside of her and slowly pump them in and out of her, my thumb rubbing circles on her clit. I remove my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. I watch as she cums all over my fingers.

God I could watch her cum for me all day. I slide my boxers down and line myself with her. I thrust into her hard. Making her gasp and arch her back as she grabs a hold of our bedding. "So tight and always so wet for me!" I say as I slowly start to move in and out of her. Every once in a while giving her a hard thrust into her.

"Alexander... Please don't tease..." She starts to say as I can't take it any and slam into her with a growl as she cums again for me. God I love the feeling of her around me. I growl as I pick her up and push her up against the wall and continue to slam into her.

"What do you say we make another baby?" I say kissing up her neck and to her lips as I slam into her. Making her moan into our kiss. I am going to take that as a yes!

Driving to meet Bella at a coffee shop in town

Driving to meet Bella at a coffee shop in town. After what I heard in her head and what she was trying to do a week ago. I knew that I couldn't be with her anymore but with how she has been acting I need to make sure I did this in public. When I arrive I don't see Bella or her truck. I order a coffee and sit and wait for her. About five minutes later she shows up. She comes walking in glaring at me. "Why are we meeting here and not at the house?" She asks, sitting down earning a few glares from the other customers .

"Carlisle has a restraining order against you. You are not allowed within 500 feet of the house." I say looking at her dead in the eyes. "Alexander and Katerina have one as well Bella you are not allowed to be anywhere near the houses." I say looking down at the ground to hide my smile.

"Why would they do that? I didn't hurt anyone. I mean..." She asks with a huff. "I can't find your mothers ring. It was in my hiding place and now it is just gone. I thought you should know." Bella says looking down at the ground.

"It's not gone... I took it." I say making her head snap to me as she glares at me.

"What do you mean you took it? Why would you do that?" She yells at me getting the attention of everyone in the shop.

"What I mean is. I have my mothers engagement ring." I state looking at her confused as she looks at me with hate in her eyes. "Bella, after what happened... I can't be with you anymore and I was not about to let you keep my mother's ring. You don't deserve it, I never should have given it to you." I say standing up from the table.

"I'm sorry what?" Bella screams at me standing up from the table. "You can't break up with me. We are getting married in like three weeks." She yells at me and tries to push me.

"Bella I can't marry someone that tries to harm my niece and nephew. Someone that is only with me so she can get closer to my brother only to kill his wife so she can have him all to herself. I will not be marrying you!" I yell back at her, making her step back from me and gasp in shock and horror. I see a few of the older women sending glares at Bella. Bella huffs and stomps her food before storming out of the coffee shop.

"Good for you young man. Family needs to stay together and if she is not about you then you don't need her!" An elderly man says as his wife nods her head.

"Just like her mother, that one. It was all about Charlie's father's money with her and when she found out that his dad left it all to his second wife and her daughter. She left Charlie and took that ungrateful little brat with her." The lady next to them says.

"I'm sorry, are you saying Charlie Swan has a half-sister?" I ask, looking at them confused.

"Oh no! They met and married when her daughter was about one. I think it was... Beauty like thing, that little girl was. After Davis passed, Reene went crazy threatening her and her daughter, so much so that they moved to Seattle. Poor thing was found dead back in September and her daughter was found by the tribe near death. But everyone in town could see that she loved him and was hurt by his untimely death." The man says looking over at his wife. I nod my head at them. Could Katerina be the girl they were talking about? I mean her mother was killed here and she was found by the pack.