Chapter 41

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I walk up to my mother's, Davis's and my little brother's grave

I walk up to my mother's, Davis's and my little brother's grave. I placed a rose on each of them before I sat next to my mother's grave. "I miss you so much mom! I really need your help!" I say, starting to cry. I could feel someone standing behind me. I quickly wipe my eyes before addressing him. "Hello Father!" I say as I stand and turn around and face my father. He gives me a small sad smile.

"Hello my little flower!" He says as he steps closer to me. "I wasn't sure if you would remember me." He says with a smile. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah I remember a little bit. But I haven't seen you in ten years. Why are you here now?" I ask standing my ground with him.

"I am sorry about that Katerina. I never meant to push you away from me and your brother." He says making me scoff at him. Push me away no he straight up left me.

"He doesn't even know that I'm his sister!" I say with a growl. It still hurts that my little brother doesn't remember me. Or know that he has a sister.

"I know... His mother doesn't want him to have anything to do with you or the rest of my family. Hell he barely knows me." He says as I nod my head. "And I should have been there for you when you and your mother were attacked. But when I found out that you were bitten by one of them. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be by your side so bad to hold you through it all. But the rest of the elders thought it best for me to stay away." he says looking down at the ground. "They didn't know what would happen, but now..." He says as I cut him off.

"Why did you stop coming to see me ten years ago?" I ask, really wanting to know why my father just stopped caring about me.

"Your mother wanted to forget about Forks and everyone in it. Including me, I hurt her really badly. She was still hurting after everything that happened. And I don't blame her. Losing a child the way she did, losing Davis and with what I did to her. I thought I was doing what was best for the both of you." He says placing a bouquet of red roses on my mother's grave. "I know me saying this now doesn't mean much. But I needed you to know that I still love you my little flower, I have always loved you. I don't care what you are and when you are ready I would like to meet my grandchildren and son in-law." he says, giving me a smile. I smile back at him.

"I've missed you daddy!" I say, starting to cry. He pulls me into a hug.

"I know baby! I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you! I just wanted you to be happy and healthy." He says as he holds me. "I really thought I was doing what was best for you and your mother. After all, it is my fault in the first place." He says hold me tightly in his arms. I nod my head as I cry into his chest. "I am here, my little flower!" He says as he holds me.

"Why did you leave us?" I ask, making my father sigh.

"There is a lot I need to tell you and it will make you hate not only me but your brother as well even though it is not his fault." He says making me look up at him in confusing. "I know what you are?" He asks as I nod my head.

"I'm a hybrid! Half wolf and half vampire." I say, making him nod his head. I have kept that secret from everyone including my husband.

"You are the first of your kind!" He says with a proud smile. "Now if any of the others in the pack were to be bitten they would die a slow death. Because they only have one wolf blood line running through them. But you have two, mine and your mothers." He says as I look up at him.

"That doesn't explain why you cheated on mom and left us." I state, starting to get mad.

"I know but you need to hear this first before I can explain that." He says as I try to calm myself down. "With you having two blood lines... It means you are more powerful than the others. Sam is acting alpha and Jake thinks he is alpha. But you are the rightful alpha because of your blood." He says with a smile.

"I don't want to be alpha... I don't want to be part of the pack. I know Alexander is my mate and imprint and I accept that. He is also my husband and father to my children. And I love him more than I have ever loved anything. Well, besides my children, they are my everything!" I say with a sigh. "But what concerns me is if you could cheat on your imprint, your wife and then leave her and me like we mean nothing at all to you." I yell at him. He sighs as he looks at me. "How could you do that to her? To me?" I ask, starting to shake.

"There is a lot that still needs to be explained but we need to do that with the pack and your husband." He says as I shake my head at him.

"No, I want to know why you left us. Why did you cheat and have another kid with someone that wasn't your imprint!" I say in a demanding tone.

"Katerina, that is enough. I will explain everything. But I will only do it once." He yells at me, making me growl at him. I phase into my wolf and run off. I hear him yell for me to come back but I need this. I need to run off my anger. It has been months since I shifted.