Chapter 67

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was laying in bed with Katerina when Paul walked in and shook me

I was laying in bed with Katerina when Paul walked in and shook me. "They are here!" He says as I quickly get out of bed and follow him to the living room. He points at a tree and I can see someone sitting in it. I growl, waking Jake and Embry who have taken up living with us as well as Emmett and my sister.

"What is it? What is going on?" Jake asks as he walks up to us. "Shit what is that smell? Dude did you shit yourself?" He asks as He takes a few steps back and plugs his nose.

"That would be a werewolf. A real one! That is what they smell like." I say as Jake growls. Rosalie runs to protect Charlotte. Embry runs to his sister.

"I will never say you all stink again!" Jake says as Emmett chuckles a little bit.

"OK, they are here now, what do we do? What is our next step?" Emmett asks as I just shake my head at him. "And I will also never say you all smell ever again. Damn they need to shower! BAD!" He says as Jake chuckles this time. I shake my head at both of them. But they are not lying, they smell really bad.

"We wait until Demetri and Felix get here in the morning." I say as Emmett nods his head. "We don't know how many he has in his pack. We need their help as much as possible." I say as Jake nods his head. Paul looks outside again and growls. I turn and see Jackson standing at the end of our driveway.

"Is that him? The alpha? The one that wants Katerina?" Jake asks as I nod my head.

"Yep! That is the alpha of the werewolves. Jackson! Royal dick!" I say as Jake growls as does Emmett.

"He won't touch them!" Emmett says as Jake nods in agreement.

"We are all ready to fight for our family. And you all are our family!" Jake says as Rosalie comes downstairs holding a scared Charlotte. Katerina follows behind but is ready to fight if needed. She walks to the door but I step in front of her. Her Belly now really starting to show.

"OH! No, you don't!" I say as she growls at me. "Don't growl at me mama wolf... I am looking out for our pup!" I say as I see the fight go out of her eyes. She huffs and walks over and sits with the twins.

"The next full moon is in three days." Katerina says, making me sigh as everyone else growls.

"Ok so we have two days to be ready for them!" Embry says as we all look around. Katerina stands and looks out the window at Jackson, who is just smiling up at our house. Something must have spooked him and his guys cause they took off. "What the Hell was that? Who could scare off werewolves?" Embry asks as we all watch and wait to see what made them run. It didn't take long for Felix and Demetri to show up as well as a few other guards and Caius. Katerina looked at me shocked.

"One of the kings is here!" Rosalie asks as she looks shocked and a little scared.

I walk over to the door and smile as I open it up. I watch as Demetri smiles at me, Felix chuckles as Caius shakes his head. "Children... I swear that is what the two of you are!" Caius says as they walk inside.

"What? They were being all creepy!" Felix says as he smiles down at Charlotte.

"And this is our job!" Demetri adds as he high fives Paul as Charlotte giggles at him.

"Like I said, children!" Caius says before he places a kiss on my head. "But it was funny to watch them run off like they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar." Caius says as he looks at Jake and Embry. "That is the right saying is it not?" He asks as Felix and Demetri hand over gifts to Paul and Charlotte.

"Yes, that is the correct term." Embry says as he eyes the new vampires.

"Good! Not which one of you is the brother and which one is the mate of the young Charlotte?" Caius asks as I smile as I stand next to Embry.

"Caius this is my brother Embry and the one over there pouting because Charlotte is paying him any attention is Jake, her imprinter." I say as Caius nods his head.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you both." Caius says as Felix and Demetir look around the house.

"When will everyone else be here?" Felix asks as He looks out the window like he is waiting for something.

"First light. We wanted to go over the plan before you all arrived. But with you all here it would be better that you have a say in what happens." Alexander says as I nod my head at him.

"Aro and the others will be here the day before the full moon. He is gathering others that would also like to see the werewolves gone." Caius says as Alexander nods his head.

"That is good, we don't know how many are in his pack." Alexander says. "But we do know who sent him after Katerina and the twins." He says as Caius sits up as he looks at Alexander to continue.

"Bella... We don't know how she knew them but she sent them to kill me." I say as Caius nods his head.

"Hmm. Now that is something I want to know." Caius says as he grabs a book out of his bag. "But I am sure this will tell me what I need to know." He says as He opens it up and starts to read.

"What is that book about?" Charlotte asks as she looks at the book in Caius' hands.

"This is a book on all things werewolf related." Caius says as Charlotte sits down next to him and looks over the book. We sit and wait for the rest of the pack and the coven to show up. I know Jackson is pissed that the Volturi are now involved. I am sure he is throwing a temper tantrum right about now. "She is his mate! How sad!" Caius says, making me laugh.

"Even her own mate doesn't want her!" I say as I laugh even harder. "OH! This is too funny!" I say as I have to hold myself up so I don't fall over.