Chapter 49

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a week since Bella and Embry's mom's came to our house

It has been a week since Bella and Embry's mom's came to our house. Thinking that they can make us do what they want or give them what they want. Bella has been going to the main house in hopes that Edward will change his mind on being with her and every day she leaves in tears. Today was no different. I was at the main house with the twins as we were helping pack up the house while Katerina was out grocery shopping for the twin. When Bella showed up at the house.

"Alexander?" I hear Bella say. I turn and glare at her as Charlotte and Paul walk over to me. I nod my head for them to go into the kitchen as Emmett walks into the living room and stands next to me.

"What do you want now Bella?" I ask, going back to packing. "As you can see we are busy!" I say wrapping a few pictures in packing paper before putting them into a box.

"Just to talk!" She says walking closer to me. "I feel like I have no one now! Now that you know the truth." She says as I hear Charlotte growl at her from the kitchen.

"Because you don't have anyone any more!" I say turning to face her. She is only feet away from me. I can see the tears as they start to fall down her face.

"I know I have done a lot of bad things... To you and Katerina and your whole family... To Jake and the pack... But I was only doing what my mother told me to do. She said that Katerina and her mother stole all of my grandfather's money. Money that was supposed to be ours." Bella says through her sobs. "And I fell in love with you and Edward. Before I knew what you all were. And after I found out I wanted to be with you both. I still feel that way. I can give you more than Katerina can. I can give Edward more than anyone else can. Why can't you both see that? Why don't you want me?" She says/asks as I start to laugh at her.

"Katerina was made to be my mate. We were meant to have our children together. When she is near me, my body goes crazy wanting to touch her, to hold her, to kiss her. I could be with her every minute for the next thousand years and still never have enough of her." I say as she just stands there with her mouth hung open. "Then there is you... I feel nothing whatsoever when it comes to you. If you were to die today it would not impact my life at all." I say as she really starts to cry. Edward walks in and sighs as he walks over to us.

"What do you want now Bella? I thought I made it clear that I don't want to be with you any more." Edward asks knowing damn well what she wants.

"I just wanted to talk to Alexander and you..." She says as I roll my eyes at her. "But Alexander made it clear that he will never want to be with someone like me. That I don't matter to him like I thought I did." She says as I walk away from them and into the kitchen to see my twins with their beautiful mother. I smile as I walk up to her and kiss her.

"I missed you babe!" I say kissing her again. Charlotte giggles as Paul makes a vomit noise. "Just wait one day you will find a girl like your mother and you will want to kiss her all the time too." I say as he shakes his head and sticks out his tongue at me.

"Girls are gross!" Paul says, making Katerina and Charlotte giggle at him. I laugh and shake my head at him. Bella walks into the kitchen and smiles at all of us.

"Can I talk to you, Katerina?" Bella asks as she steps closer to the twins. I move in front of them before she can get to them. Her smile drops as she stops her foot at me. I am not stupid I know that it was only a matter of time before she tried to get to the twins.

 I am not stupid I know that it was only a matter of time before she tried to get to the twins

I walked around the counter and in front of Alexander and the twins. I smile at Bella before slapping her. "Who dare you come here and think that you are wanted by anyone here, or that we would ever let you be near our children. You are one stupid bitch!" I say as she stands there and holds her face.

"I am sorry!" She says with a whine as she holds her cheek. "But you, the Cullen's and the pack destroyed everything my mother and Cassie worked so hard for. Charlie cut me and my mother off. Phil found what she did and is now divorcing her and since there is a prenup she gets nothing from him. We are homeless now all because of you. So is Embry's mom as well, how do you think he will take that? We lost everything because of you!" She says as I smile at her.

"Good, you all got just what you deserve! A big load of nothing." I say as she looks at me with shock and anger. The rest of the family walks into the kitchen watching what will happen next.

"How about I go to the Volturi and tell them about your children and you." She says as I start to laugh at her.

"Go for it! See if we care!" I say as Alexander and I start to laugh at her.

"They already know about her and the twins!" Alexander says with a smirk. Bella stomps her foot at us. As Jake and Embry walk into the house. Jake runs over to Charlotte as Embry walks over to me.

"Jake, can we talk?" She says, batting her eyelashes at him. I hear him growl from behind me. I turn to look at him as he hugs Charlotte and kisses her head.

"We have nothing to talk about, Bella! I have said all I need to, to you." Jake says with a snarl. Bella looks taken back for a second before she recovers.

"Jake, you used to love me! Until you saw her that is." She says with a pout as Jake kisses Charlotte's head.

"And now I don't!" He says as me and Embry laugh as she opens and closes her mouth.

"Bella, you are no longer welcome here or on the reservation. You, your mother and mine need to move on. No one wants any of you any more!" Embry says as Bella looks at him sad.

"Is that what you want me to tell your mother? That her own son doesn't want her?" Bella asks as Embry just smiles at her.

"I already told her. For the next two years I will get to know my father and sister. My brother-in-inlaw and let's not forget my niece and nephew. After all she has done, all the pain she has caused... I don't know what you thought was going to happen but that woman is no longer my mother." He says with a growl as Bella looks at him shocked before she leaves the house.