Chapter 53🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I charter a private plane to take us to Italy

I charter a private plane to take us to Italy. I checked on the twins before I went back out to sit with Katerina. The flight was long and the twins were getting bored on the plane. So, I put on a movie in the bedroom they had on the plane and they fell asleep about halfway through it. Katerina was asleep on the couch. I wanted her to rest as much as possible when she was pregnant. I sat across from her.

I knew going to The Volturi while she was pregnant could end bad for all of us. But They would have to get by me before they could ever touch my wife and children. I would kill anyone that came close to them. I know they know what I can do. I also know that they want me with them. But I will never join them.

"Stop thinking too hard... That's my job!" I hear my beautiful wife/mate say, making me smile at her.

"Sorry babe!" I say moving over to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. "Kids are asleep in the back." I say to her as she nods her head at me. I see her smile as she moves to straddle my lap. I move my hands up her dress.

"Then we should be quick!" She whispers into my ear. I groan as I feel her hands on my belt buckle. I rip off her panties and throw them to the side.

"That we should." I say as I undo my pants and pull them down releasing my erection. I lift her up and align myself with her. She slowly slides down my cock moaning as she does. I growl as she slowly bounces up and down. "That is not quite, my love." I say as I move her dress so I can watch her bounce up and down on me. I grab her hips and guide her to go faster. I also started to thrust myself into her. I smash our lips together to stop her from screaming and waking up the kids.

"OH! Fuck..." She moans into my neck. I smile and keep up my pace as I thrust in and out of her. I love how she feels. How I wish we were naked and I could watch her breast bounce as I thrust into her.

"Shit! That's it baby... Cum for me!" I moan into her ear. I hear her moan as she bites into my neck to stop herself from screaming as she cums all over my cock. I growl as I cum inside of her. "When we get to the hotel I plan on taking you again and I will take my time with you then. Not a quickie on the plan" I say, slapping her ass as she smiles at me.

"I hope you do!" She says, making me growl at her. She smiles and I see the lust filled glint in her eyes. God I love it when she is pregnant and horny! Hell, just horny is fine with me! Which I am all the time. I kiss her again before she gets off of my lap. I quickly pull my pants back up and find her ripped up panties and put them in my pocket. I don't need anyone to find them. She went to check on the twins and then go clean herself up.

Once we arrived in Italy the twins were ready to get this over with so they could go sightseeing. Katerina looked like she was going to throw up at any moment. But we had to wait until tomorrow to see the Volturi. I got the car all loaded and we headed to our hotel. When we got into our suite the twins ran off wanting to see everything. Me and Katerina just laughed at them as they ran around.

"So I was thinking that once we leave here we head to Paris and stay there for a week before heading back to Forks." I say as Katerina looks at me confused.

"I mean that would be nice... But that is two weeks Charlotte would have to be away from Jake!" She says as I sigh. I know he didn't want her to go in the first place. He is scared that he will lose her. I would be the same if I couldn't go with my mate.

"I know but... I just want my kids to see the world before they settle down with their mate or imprint or both." I say as Katerina walks over to me and puts her arms around me.

"I get that. But they already found each other. So how about we head home and see if Sam will let him come with us so that way we don't hurt Charlotte." She suggests. I sigh but know she is right and I need to think about the imprint bond as well as the mate bond she holds with Jake.

"Fine!" I say with a pout! I mean I like Jake but I just want to do the whole family thing. Before I lose my daughter to him. Hell we don't even know how long we have with them. They have grown so fast. I was broken from my thoughts by Katerina kissing me. "I love you!" I say as she smiles and gives me a kiss.

I helped Charlotte wash her hair and Alexander helped Paul

I helped Charlotte wash her hair and Alexander helped Paul. I was laughing at what Charlotte was saying about getting Jake food from here because he loves to eat. I smiled as she also loves to eat. That is the wolf in us. "Mom?" She says. "If I bite Jake would he be like you?" She asks as I sigh and shake my head.

"Truthfully we don't know! But you don't have venom just like me." I say as she looks at me funny. As I wrap a towel around her.

"I'm the one with venom!" Paul says with a cocky smirk. "Just like Dad!" He says as Alexander walks in and looks confused.

"Shut it Paul!" Charlotte yells at him as she throws her hair brush at him. Alexander catches it before it hits Paul. Paul smiles at his sister.

"Paul, that is enough!" Alexander says looking down at our son. I shake my head at them. "It doesn't matter who has venom and who doesn't." He says, making Charlotte smile at her father.

"Just like it doesn't matter who is a wolf and who is not." I say as Paul looks at me confused.

"But we, both will be wolves?" Paul says as I shake my head at him.

"Not true! One may have the genes over the other!" I say as Both Paul and Charlotte look at me shocked.