Question? Plus a drawing

Hey guys! Please read all of this.

So, question. Can you give me a list of names? I'm starting on writing an original book and I take forever at making names. (Seriously, it took like a day of thinking for Emi and all I did was change my name a bit.) I'll give you guys a setting and time- it takes place about 160 years into the future and is kinda post-apocalyptic, being after a world-wide flood that only left the earth with about 12% of dry land instead of 30%. The main civilization in the United States area has also lost almost all of its history before the day of the flood.- So, it'd be great if I could get some names, I also need some foreign names too for other countries. Thanks ahead of time!

And, I did a drawing of the Kunikida siblings.

Honestly, to hell with feet and shoes. And I was tracing this on my grndma's bed and she sneezed, which made me mess up on Emi's chin T-T And I realized I never said this before, but Emi's hair oes about mid-back and in present time she has her hair up like her big-overprotective-brother Doppo, just with a red hair band instead of green. And I added the tie, it's supposed to be red too.

This honestly took forever though. I worked on Doppo for the last 10 minutes of my art class after my teacher gave out sketchbooks to four people then I finished him in after my 45 minute study hall about half way throughmy advisory, same amount of time and technically a study hall. Emi probably took longer because I had to keep looking up different reference photos of different characters, mainly Dazai, Yosano, Doppo, and Chuuya. But, I'm happy with the outcome (^ ◡ ^)

And, just a heads up, after this Port Mafia and Dark Ages arc, I'm gonna post a bonus chapter before I get back to the Guild.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye-bye:)~