Kidnapped by The Port Mafia

I was walking down the streets of Yokohama at night, heading to the store to get some groceries for me and Doppo. No candy for once, surprisingly. On the way, I ran into Dazai and we ended up shopping together.

"You know what?" Dazai asked after we started heading back.

"No. What?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

"You should cook for everyone at the office sometime. Your cooking's pretty amazing~ For someone who eats sweets all day."

*Sigh* "There you go, adding more than needed again. But, I was actually thinking about doing that at some point, don't know when though."

*Ring* 

A girl grabbed the sleeve of Dazai's coat and stopped him. 

"Uh... Can I help you?" Dazai asked while pointing to himself.

"Found you two," the girl said in a monotonous voice.

She answered her phone with a rabbit charm and activated her ability, making a purple-hued floating woman wearing a kimono and wielding a katana appear.

"This isn't good..." Dazai muttered before everything went black.

~time skip~

I woke up in a haze and blinked a few times to straighten my vision.

'They really didn't hold back when they knocked my out,' I thought before looking over to my left hand to see that they had made it to where mine and Dazai's wrists were touching so I couldn't activate my ability. 'Huh... I'm kinda surprised that they did that.' I looked around and saw that we were handcuffed to the middle rectangular column in the room.

"Ah, You're awake, Emi~," Dazai said in a sing-song tone.

"Yeah."

Dazai started singing his 'double suicide' tune and after a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Tch!" I heard before the all too familiar Rashomon went right for Dazai's neck.

"Hey there, Akutagawa," I said with a smile.

"Hello. When did you get here?" Dazai asked.

"I believe you know what manner of fate awaits those who are chained here," Akutagawa said coldly.

"Yes, it really brings back memories. I remember when you were just a rookie."

"Your sins are grave. After abandoning your missions and vanishing into thin air, you both now reappear as an enemy to the Port Mafia. It's quite hard to believe coming from a former executive and one who had so much potential," he said venomously.

"You mean, coming from someone who was your superior, right?" Both of us said in sync. Back then, I had risen faster than Akutagawa and was his superior by one rank.

Akutagawa got pissed and punched us both in the face in the face. Dazai breathed out a chuckle as Akutagawa cracked his knuckles.

"Even you aren't completely invincible. As long as I don't use my ability, you're vulnerable. I could hurt you. I could kill you anytime."

"That so? Just look at you now. You were so difficult to train when you first started out. You were such a slow learner and you could never follow directions. Then there's that useless ability of yours."

'There he goes again - provoking people.'

"Your bravado will only last a few more days. In that time, we will obliterate the agency and capture the weretiger. Once you learn of your co-worker's demise, you'll be nothing but clenched teeth and fists. Then, your executions will follow."