Please Read This!

Hey, guys!

Okay, so no one ever mentioned this, I don't think, but I messed up majorly with how I timed different events in this book. The one that bothered me most was how Emi was 5 years younger than Doppo, but he was still somehow her teacher... Yeah, I didn't exactly check much of anything. I noticed that I messed up on quite a few other things too, so... time to rewrite!

I won't just be fixing my mistakes either, I plan on adding more depth to Emi, because, I'll be honest, she wasn't a very deep character. The more recent chapters had done better in that aspect, but everything before that is just a mess. I've been having a hard time coming up with ways to continue it, so I'm just gonna do this.

By now, I already have the first chapter published. I've changed the name to "The Younger Kunikida(rewrite).

I'll also be going more by the manga and light novels instead of the anime this time. I started writing this book before I knew much about the light novels, so I relied on the anime and maybe the manga here and there. If the Azure Messenger was anything to go by, they messed up some details and completely left some out. So, I won't be relying much on the anime.

Also, the new book will be in 3rd POV. I started writing like that in my Tokyo Revengers book, and I haven't been able to go back since. It just feels so much nicer and actually limits me less since I can also mention other character's feelings and thoughts and even the surroundings, not just what Emi notices.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the rewritten version!