Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Of Colorless : Wet Dreams Are Bad Dreams

Song~ Blackbear - Laidout

( WARNING!!: This chapter may or may not be a little dirty ;) )

•*~*•

Lunch ended rather quickly. Especially after I found out what a little backstabbing bitch Dakota really is. And to believe that I actually considered her a friend! She seemed nice and friendly but clearly she's the opposite. Right along with Hayden, I was also angry at her for doing such things to Hayden when Hayden claimed her as a best friend.

I literally had to hold Hayden's hand to keep her from going back into the restaurant and ripping off Dakota's head and possibly choking Andrew out or stabbing him with a used butter knife and hopes he dies of infection. She was shaking with anger and even Tyler had to walk behind us just incase she breaks from my grip and tries to make a run for it.

I comforted her and told her that Dakota and Andrew don't even matter and that Dakota is only setting herself up with a cheater who is bound to cheat on her and break her little heart. That somewhat helped along with my comforting hugs, Hayden is my best friend so of course I have her back and will do anything for her.

The ride back to the dorms was pretty quiet expect for the soft playing of the radio and Tyler's small drummings on the dashboard. Hayden had somewhat calmed down and was back to her old, loud and obnoxious demeanor. But you could tell she was still bothered by the whole incident, you could see it in her eyes.

When we got back to our dorms, Tyler and I made Hayden her all time favorite meal to cheer her up before we went to my bedroom to just chill out and maybe take a nap.

Tyler took off his shirt but left on his sweats and a bright blush made itself known on my face as he strutted over to me with a cute goofy smile. I only changed into an old oversized T shirt and some sleeping pajama short shorts.

And we just laid there, nothing sexually. Touching was kept to a minimum but kisses and pecks were here and there from time to time. He spooned me as I tangled our legs together in my sheets as he played with my hair.

It has been gloomy all day but hasn't rained quite yet. And as usual, rainy days make me sleepy and lazy. So this was a perfect way to spend this gloomy hour with Tyler, just cuddling and sleeping.

And with the steady breathing of Tyler and the way he gently twirls my hair in his fingers, I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Soft to the touch, but enough aggressiveness to make me soaked with pleasure. His heated hands did as they pleased as they danced wildly on my skin.

His tattooed bulky arms flexed flawlessly, perfectly as they tore what little underwear I had on. He smiled deviously and a familiar swirl of emotion shone in his eyes.

Lust.

But no, he was taking his sweet and precious time, knowing well how bad it was torturing me. He teased, by sucking and biting on my neck leave red swollen love bites here and there while, his fingers traced the skin on my thighs.

He knew what he was doing and he made sure he would enjoy the sounds of my frustration at his slow pace.

My core ached for him to stop all the games and just get down to business but he was purposely making me suffer.

So I took control.

Swiftly, I reached up and brought him down with me, but instead on me being on the bottom; I was now on top. He smirked at me as his hands gently traveled up my naked body as mines did the same to his.