" Awkward...? "

Chapter 6 Of Colorless

" Awkward...?"

Song ~ Sia - Chandelier * This song is dramatic but I love it *

•*~*•

" Don't you dare-- I was going to eat that!" I whined as Tyler laughed stuffed his face with MY cookie I bought from the campus bakery. I was looking forward to eating it and savoring it's deliciousness, but Tyler somehow got it from my bag and quickly ate it in two big bites.

" Oh, it was so good." Tyler smiled mockingly in my face as I glared at him with my hands folded over my chest. Hayden thought this whole scene was funny so while she was busy laughing, I couldn't tell her to pin him down while I cut off his precious hair.

" You have to buy me another one!" I whined again, as I childishly stomped my foot on the grass. Being only 5'2 had some disadvantages, I couldn't reach up and choke him and make him throw up my cookie, I could only maybe kick him in the balls but he was a quick little jerk.

" Fine! I will buy you another one, come one." Tyler groaned as he rolled his eyes and threw an arm around my shoulders and dragged me back to the bakery. I smiled in victory and shoved my elbow in his side.

" Do you or do you not want that cookie? We can turn this car right around young lady." Tyler acted as if he was a stressed out mother and I was the child he was suppose to be scolding. But his act never lasted because it wasn't soon before we both started laughing.

Today was warm and sunny with a nice cool breeze. What made it better was that Hayden had free day today so she got to hang out with me and Tyler who were just walking around campus like bums because we had nothing else to do.

" Yeah, just leave me behind., I'm fine guys thanks for asking." A sarcastic Hayden appeared beside me, rolling her eyes, a playful smile on her face. Also today, her and Tyler acted like children by chasing each other around, and I was like a mother, telling them to stop scaring the people around them who looked at them as if they didn't know whether to keep walking and ignore them or awkwardly walk away.

" You want a cookie too? I'm buying." Tyler offered to Hayden who had a devious smile growing on her face.

" I would like two pretty please." Hayden held up two fingers.

" Yeah, just spend all my money why don't ya Hayden." Tyler joked as he left us to get into the short line that was lined up at the Bakery. Hayden and I waited patiently, talking about simply nothing in particular. Today, I had worn my hair down, much to my dismay. Every time the freaking wind blew, some of my hair blinded me or some of it flew in my mouth, and it just made me feel a tad bit irritated. But Hayden just had to agree with Tyler, saying that I look better with my hair down instead of wearing it up in those messy bird nests they claim I always keep my hair in.

" You still haven't told me what happen while you were with Noah, aka the hottie next door." Hayden bumped my shoulder with hers. I sighed, she is so determined to know what happened.

" My lips are seal-"

" I swear to baby Jesus if you say that phrase one more time,I will rip your lips off your face so that way you'll have no lips to seal." Hayden threatened jokingly. I laughed at her, Baby Jesus?

" Ok, fine." I laughed, I was getting ready to tell her about what really happened until I saw that Tyler was on his way back to us with our cookies.