Update

Hey guys, how you are you? How are you liking the book so far? Hopefully it has met all your standards, but if not, then I guess it's not meant to be.

Sorry that I have basically abandoned this book. Trust me, I have been meaning to get back to it and finally finish it off for you guys. But I met a girl, her name is Life and she's a total female dog; what I'm trying to say is --- I've hit a rough patch guys 😣.

As an author, I'm gonna be upfront and open about it. You guys deserve to know what's been going on since you've all been die hard fans of Noah, Eryn, and Tyler. ( heavy sigh ) Well, first off, I've never really had a good relationship with my father, hopefully some of you can relate. I noticed we didn't have a bond when I was younger and I kind of grew up to sort of hate him. Well let's just say... Shit hit the fan and I got fed up.

Not only am I having daddy issues, I just feel stressed about everything, school, my art projects, family and then just life in general. So I am deeply sorry that I just left you guys hanging, I feel terrible about it.

And I would also love it if someone would stop with these stupid, obnoxious comments about my books in my messages. It's really childish but hey, some people never grow up. I try to ignore the hate messages but it's only so much a person can take. Whoever it is, please stop; you're not worth my time and energy( something that I barely have ).

But anyways, lemme stop complaining, people have worse problems than I do! I just wanted to give you guys some kind of reassurance that I will continue the book, don't worry I won't leave you guys hanging.

And thanks to those who were worried about me, that meant a lot ☺️. I love you guys, thanks for being such great supporters.

I'll try my absolute best to get a few more chapters out while life is calm right now.

~ UrbanPariah 😇