Name Change?

Hey guys! I apologize for not updating in literally 5 months, I've been very busy 😭😭😭.And I'm also editing this book so it's not like I completely just shoved it underneath the rug and forgot all about it. And as I go on with my editing preparations, I find that this book needs a lot of changes. I read  all of you guys's comments and trust me, I'm listening.

Most of you are a bit mad that Eryn isn't fully black; her dad is Italian and her mom is black; making her mixed. And most of you would like her to be fully black as for justice of the #BWWM tag on this book. So as I go along I will be making Eryn fully black, because I care deeply about you guys's opinion. And also I'm a little chocolate drop myself so 💁💁💁💁💁💁.

And I'm also changing the scene where Noah goes along with Eryn and Tyler to go visit Eryn's parents. Most of you have been saying that that scene was a little....hmmm how can I put this.. Uhm-- stupid? And after I read over that chapter I agree lol.

But other than that there will be minor changes to this book and also, should there be a name change? I feel like it doesn't fit the book or describe it as a whole. I wanted to add a bit of racism into the book just make the book more interesting and dramatic but really over all, the book is almost finish and there hasn't been a single racist event that happened yet whether it was between Hayden and Eryn, Eryn and Tyler or Noah and Eryn. So instead of colorless the title should be something else.

Please drop your name changers in the comments and I surely will consider them.

But I am making a come back with this book! As my baby Bryson Tiller said in Don't, " I'm back and I'm better. " 😏

But thanks for reading this book guys! 233k reads?!!! WHAT YA GIRL PUTTIN' IN THAT LITERATURE WORK!  💃💃💃

Lol lemme calm down. But honestly thank you guys for reading and reading this long ass rant lol.

I LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE PIZZA, which is some real love right there lol.

Comment the book name change or message ya girl! I'll see ya'll in a few days with a couple of new chapters! PROMISE!

🌊 UrbanPariah 🌊

✌️❤️✌❤️✌❤️✌❤️✌