Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Of Colorless: New Discoveries

Once again guys, I wanna say I'm say for the extraaaaaaa extraaaaaaaaaaa late delay on this book. I hope I'm forgiven..

But anyways, welcome back! The Story continues!

*~•~*

We had been riding for hours, no left or right turns; just going straight into the darkness of nowhere. The only I could see was the darkness ahead of us and the road that was shone on by the headlight of the motorcycle.  It was a cold chilly night and I knew we had to be far from Campus; or even Florida maybe. Noah and I never said a word to each other the whole ride. And although I was still a little hurt by his rejection; I figured I could shrug off like he did. After what seemed like a lifetime, Noah started to slow his raging speed to a gradual stop.

I could tell we were by some water because the already cool night air turned freezing, leaving me wrapping my arms around myself to keep myself warm inside the thin summer jacket I stupidly chose to wear. Kicking out the kickstand, Noah swiftly hopped off his bike and patiently waited for me while I struggled to get off the bike without giving myself a wedgie. But I guess I took too long when Noah quickly snatched me off the seat with a annoyed huff. I mean mugged him hard as he started to walk God knows. I adjusted my clothes( my pants mostly ) and ran to catch up with his quick long stride pace. I was freezing my ass off while he on the other hand was simply walking like we were on the beach with no problem.

We walked for about 30 minutes, I felt the cold hard pavement turn into soft sand. I wanted to ask Noah so many questions but I knew he would only tell me to leave him alone and for me to stop all my complaining. So I kept my mouth shut and shuffled through the sand with great difficulty.It was when the sound of waves crashes softly against the shore could be heard, that's when a bright light flashed; blinding me. And while I tried to regain my sight, I heard footsteps shuffling quickly in the sand and the sounds of guns being taken off safety.

" Who's the girl? " I heard a male voice say into what sounded like a bullhorn from a far. What the hell?! I could barely see because of the blinding bright light, but I could feel the heat of many people on all sides of me; pointing something at me. When my eyes adjusted I found that I was staring down the barrel of a riffle. And I swore that my eyes about fell out my head.

I was too scared to move or even blink. I was scared for my life and at that moment I just hoped Noah wouldn't get me killed. I mean, I was too young. I was only 20, and I haven't even got to start crossing things off my bucket list. I wanted to get married at an old age after I got done exploring the world. I wanted nothing but boys, if I just so happened to pop out a girl, she'd be tough just like her brothers.

After a minute of me shaking like a leaf, not only from the harsh cold wind, but from the fear of that I could die at any given moment; Noah finally decided it was time to speak up. " She's not a threat, I know her. " He said nonchalantly as if I wasn't circled by men holding guns that could blow basketball sized holes in me. And with that, they just simply backed away, lowering their guns. And once they were a good distance away from me, I ran to Noah like my life depended on him and clung on to his arm like child would if they were surrounded by a group of people their parents knew.

Noah stiffened when I latched on to his arm, but he said nothing. I watched as the men when back into their hiding places; blending in with their surroundings. For example, the man who was holding a gun to my head slowly backed away to an old run down ice cream shop, his camouflage blending in with the chipped paint of the shop. I was amazed yet freaked out.

Then some sort of large box emerged from sand in front of us. I watched in awe as it stood in front of us and then with a ding! The doors opened on either side and there stood a man who looked like Noah.

" Hello Eryn, I've been dying to meet you." Was the first thing out of his mouth.

***

" How do you know me? " I asked as I stood idly between the two men as what I found out was an elevator, took us down to God knows where. The guy turned out to be Noah's baby brother; Jai. He looked exactly like Noah but more child like and less intimidating and serious than Noah was.  He was just as handsome as Noah was, but with rich forest green eyes to top it off.

" Oh, darling. I know a lot about you. " He smiled down at me with a sweet smile. His dimples were way more deeper than Noah's and I fought the urge to just take his face in my hands and squeeze his cheeks.

" My big brother here, has a big history with college girls. Don't ya big bro? " Jai questioned his brother with a mocking smile. I wasn't surprised by it tho, Noah was very good looking, how could you not pass that up." Leave it alone Jai. " Noah mumbled. He was still having his ' Tude ' going on and didn't seem like he would let up anytime soon.

" Aw why ruin the fun, brother? " Jai pouted. I chuckled lightly, " He's having a Tude right now, don't mind him." " Where are we? " I asked as the elevator slowed to a stop. I had yet to have that question answered, we couldn't be outside of Florida, the ride here didn't take that long although it did seem like forever." Right along the border of Florida. " Jai simply said as the Elevator slowed to a stop and Noah wasted no time getting out.

Jai and I trailed behind him as we enter some kind of underground lair. It was quite spacious and was lit with bright overhead lights and men who looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger here and there with guns strapped to their backs. Also everyone was dressed in black with angry expressions.

" Are you guys in some kind of gang? " I asked warily as we moved further into the lair. My parents always told me never to get involved with gangs, they only start trouble. " Eh, something like that. " Jai smirked over his shoulder, his eyes holding mischief.

" We're in a mob, Eryn. "

A mob?! That's even worst? I've watched way too many Godfather movies to know what happens to people who even get near a mob. If you even speak of the name, you get killed or that's what I heard.

" What?! A mob?! " I yelled in disbelief, making everyone snap their eyes towards me. I had to get away before anyone could get a chance to try and kill me once again.  Turned swiftly on my heel, I run full speed back to be elevator in hopes that I would be able to live to see another day. But I got less than a few feet before someone grabbed both my arms and twirled me so fast my head was spinning.I looked up to see Jai's green eyes peering down at me in a slight glare.

I stared back with wide eyes while trying to calm my raging heart down before I gave myself a heart attack. " Sweetheart, where do you think you're going? " He asked with a deep tone, making him more attractive now that I had gotten a good look at him. I was lost for words as I found myself yet again fearing for my life. He could simply snap my neck within in a blink of an eye and I'd just be dead.

No one would know what happened, my parents would be devastated, everybody would be searching for me when actually in underground in the middle of no where, cold and dead. " Don't worry, no harm will come to you. My brother fancies you too much, and I'm afraid I do too. " He spoke in a low tone to where only he and I could hear. He let go of my arms and winked at me before walking off to Noah who looked right about murderous with the way he looked at me.

I huffed and turned away from him.

Just what in the hell has he gotten me into?