Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Of Colorless : Hubby Material

Song ~ Lorde - White Teeth Teens

Guys, I will be editing this chapter because it seemed as if I threw it together. I promise the rest of the chapter will be better lol.

•*~*•

It wasn't me who pulled away first, it was Noah. My five seconds of heaven were cut short and left me dazed and wanting more. His lips were soft as I don't know what, his taste was minty with a tinge of spice from the taco seasoning but it made him taste way better than before. The kiss was nice and gentle, so gentle and light that I wondered why didn't he deepen it. Like many of our kisses, they were fast and rough but this time it was nice, sweet and gentle.

We sat there for a moment, foreheads leaning against one another as we caught our breaths. From my previous spot standing on the floor, I was now seated on the counter with Noah standing between my legs. His fingers played with mine as we sat there in a comfortable silence.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have -- " Noah slowly disconnected himself from me, leaving my body cold and filled with vacancy as he stepped away from me.

" What are you sorry for? " I questioned him, jumping off the counter to quickly grasp hold of his hands before he could get out of my reach. He shook his head and smiled bitterly at the floor.

" You just broke you with him, don't you still need time to get over him? " He asked softly as he looked down into my eyes as I stared up at him.

I smiled at him. I've gotten over him two days after we broke up, thanks to Skylar and the tons of Ben & Jerry's ice cream we ate. I no longer felt the need to cry over him because I didn't love him. I almost did, but I'm glad that I found out what he was really about beforehand.

" Don't be sorry, I liked it as much as you did." I laughed, he looked worried that I would reject him or something. Noah can be so sensitive sometimes.

" So can I do it again? " A giddy smile grew on his face as he raised a thick eyebrow at me. I laughed and shook my head at him.

" I want to eat my food, thank you very much." I turned around to go back to my food that was probably cold by now until Noah ran past me to grab my plate.

We literally shoved each other out the way like little kids, laughing and yelling at one another. It felt good to laugh, because this past week I haven't done it in awhile.

" Don't you dar- NOAH I WILL MURDER YOU." I thought I was home free Witt my tacos until I seen Noah's hand dash across my plate and grab one of my tacos, stuffing his mouth with it.

I glared at him as he smiled at me as he ate my poor little taco. It was so young... It could've had a family!

" I can make you another one." He offered as he licked his plump lips of sauce from the taco. He didn't purposely mean to make it a sexy turn on but it made me grip my plate tighter in effort to not reach out and kiss him again.

" No taco will ever replace Rico!" I cried out. Haha, I even have to laugh at myself. Noah rolled his eyes and laughed as we both went upstairs, I led him to my bedroom.

NOO! Not to do ' the dirty ' you dirty minded children! Gawd.

" Wanna watch Twilight?" I asked. It had been something I wanted to do ever since I found out that he may be a Twilight fan like I am. Sure he may deny it but we all know of his undying passion for the dramatic love triangle between Bella, Edward and Jacob.

" I don't like Twilight." He screwed his face up, a clear sign he was lying.

I gave him a ' really? ' look and he sighed and shook his head as a small smile grew on his face. Did I mention how cute he was when he was caught in a lie?