Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sophia Black. 25 year old she wolf, Omega of the Silver Moon Pack and the pack's personal maid. If anyone ever needed anything, she was the she wolf to call...

"Sophia! Make me some food!" "Sophia! Run me a bath!" "Sophia! Give me a manicure!" "Sophia!" "Sophia!" "Sophia!"

5 years ago, she stumbled upon the Silver Moon Pack by an oh so happy coincidence! She was running away from her evil stepmother and her two disgustingly vile daughters Zara and Lara.

10 years ago

Her mother died when she was 14 years old after a group of rogues attacked her previous pack, the Blood Moon pack. Her mother and father were both pack warriors for the Blood Moon Pack and Sophia hoped that one day she would follow in their footsteps and also become a fierce pack warrior. But as this attack was getting more and more bloody, her mother was outnumbered and one of the rogues caught her from behind and killed her in front of her dad.

After that, her father was left mateless and distraught. Sophia had to grow up quicker than other wolves her age. She looked after herself and her father until one fateful day, her father came home with a huge smile on his face.

"Sophia, I have some great news! Whilst I was out on patrol, I met my second chance mate!" he moved to one side and in entered Cruella De Vil...if Cruella De Vil was a she wolf...She had midnight black hair with streaks of white. She was so thin, you could clearly see her defining cheekbones and she wore a long flowing midnight blue dress that hung off her bony shoulders like a cape.

"Come and give mother a hug!" she exclaimed, putting her hands out wide.

Sophia looked in shock and horror at this woman. She had a bad feeling about her. Something wasn't right but her father looked on at her adoringly and she had no choice but to embrace this woman for the sake of her father. Sophia had not seen him so joyful in such a long time. Not since her mother had been killed.

She walked cautiously towards Cruella (her own nickname for this woman) and embraced her. Cruella wrapped her skeleton like arms around her. This hug was nothing like her mother's which used to be so warm and full of love. This hug was cold and calculating. Sophia quickly let go before two girls who looked to be about her age, barged in through the door.

"Mother! I'm hungry! I want food!" screamed one of the girls who was as tall as she was wide. she had rolls upon rolls around her stomach and her chin disappeared into the fat around her neck. At that moment, she had a scowl on her face, looking at Sophia like she wanted to eat her! The other girl was the complete opposite. She was as thin as her mother and just as bony too. She was the spitting image of Cruella that you could easily mistake them for sisters. She also stared at Sophia like she was something unpleasant at the bottom of her 6 inch heeled shoes. Her name was Lara.

"Of course Zara. Go take a seat and Sophia will get you some food." replied her father. Sophia looked at him like he had grown an extra head. Her dad gave her a silent pleading look and Sophia reluctantly went into the kitchen to see what they had.

After that day, Sophia ended up being the maid to the whole family. Cruella would act nice whilst her father was around and when he had to go on duty, she would be vile towards her and make her do everything for her and her two daughters. Sophia stayed quiet for the sake of her father as she could see he was so happy and stomach churningly in love with Cruella.

One night, Sophia decided to go for a run in the woods. She needed some time away from Cruella and the daughters. Suddenly, she could scent something rotting and smelly. It was a rogue! She ran as fast as she could back home but it was too late, the rogue clamped onto her ankle and she fell face first into the ground. Sophia's dad was on duty and rushed over to save his only daughter. He fought bravely but rogue was just too strong. He clawed at his chest and bit into his neck killing him instantly.

After that day, Cruella was even more nasty to Sophia, blaming her for the attack. If she hadn't have been out, her father would still be alive. Cruella made her work harder for longer and she slept in front of the fireplace where she could stay warm when the weather go too cold. Her room was turned into Lara and Zara's personal walk in closet.

Sophia had shifted at the age of 18 like normal wolves. Her wolf was a beautiful midnight black just like her mother but her evil stepmother Cruella forbade her from ever shifting again after she nearly mauled Lara to death. It wasn't her fault, Sophia could feel the shift happening and raced into the woods where she could shift away from others. Lara decided to follow behind her to see where she was going. Once Sophia shifted, she could scent Lara and attacked. Cruella at that time shifted into her wolf, a blonde, almost white wolf and saved her daughter from harm.

2 years later and Sophia had enough! Cruella decided she wanted to punish Sophia and made her cook and clean non - stop all day. Whenever Sophia had cleaned up, her stepsisters would create a huge mess again for which Sophia would get the blame and be made to clear up. This happened until the girls and their mother were so exhausted from laughing at her, the went to sleep.

This was the last straw for Sophia. She packed everything she had which wasn't much as Cruella had sold most of her things to buy lavish things for herself and her daughters and carefully left the house that she had happily grown up in with her mother and father. A tear dropped from her eye at all the memories she was leaving behind but it was for the best. She could not stay there any longer. She would rather be a rogue...

Hi all!

This is my first ever story so do appreciate any feedback given.

First chapter is done and plenty more drama on the way! Dun! Dun! Dun!